Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2018, 05:40 PM

Re: opening bottles /Jars

Originally Posted by deylon ->
Does anyone else have trouble opening packets/jars /bottles etc.bottles etc.?I dont have arthritis and don have a very good grip in my hands and often find it difficult to open things,tablets often dont want to come out of their foil containers,Jar lids dont turn ,and those plastic sticky tops on top of milk bottles etc,sometimes have to be cut off [ they ster meant to pull off ]
Yes, & I haven't got bad hands yet, though my grip isn't as good as it was. Most things that need taking off I find hard to do. Those ring pull cans are the pits too.
I have tried all sorts of gadgets for help but without grip those are useless too.
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2018, 08:21 PM

I've found the buttons on my new jeans difficult lately - they're not too tight, just stiff.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2018, 11:19 PM

Originally Posted by Ffosse ->
I've found the buttons on my new jeans difficult lately - they're not too tight, just stiff.
I've had that as well.
Emjay
Chatterbox
London UK
Emjay is male  Emjay has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2018, 09:10 AM

I can never understand why people wear Jeans. Can’t they wear their own?
Who is this Jean anyhow?
Yea I know I am being silly.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon

25-02-2018, 11:01 AM

Originally Posted by Emjay ->
I can never understand why people wear Jeans. Can’t they wear their own?
Who is this Jean anyhow?
Yea I know I am being silly.
They aren't jean's they are mine.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top