Join for free
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 > Last »
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2018, 11:00 AM

Shirtless Men....A Good Or A Bad Look?!!

As a man, do you go shirtless at home or in public?
Have you ever cleaned your car, whilst shirtless?
Have you eaten in public whilst shirtless?

To the women, does your spouse/partner/close relative, walk around shirtless, be it at home, or in public?

Generally, what do you think of shirtless men? Is it fine in the house, when you haven’t got visitors but not in public?

Should some of the men be obliged to wear a bra?
Tezza
Kent
Tezza is male  Tezza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2018, 11:06 AM

Re: Shirtless Men....A Good Or A Bad Look?!!

Given some of the sights I’ve seen re: shirtless men I think you are right, a bra would not go amiss, or a wide belt of some description to lift the lower middle up to where it belongs.
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2018, 11:13 AM

No, I never go shirtless even on the hottest summer day I'll wear a t-shirt; I burn too easily.
doctor
west wales
doctor is male  doctor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2018, 11:14 AM

who you referring to,,young men or old men?
I go completely nude,when I get up for a wee in the night
Emjay
Chatterbox
London UK
Emjay is male  Emjay has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2018, 11:16 AM

No I never go shirtless except in the shower. Or in bed with a female. Yer who you kidding, more like you wish.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2018, 11:30 AM

My husband occasionally when it's very hot will take his top off in the garden but rarely as he's a bit embarrassed about his scarring.

Nathan can't seem to keep his on I think he got a bit proud of his physique recently so likes to show off his wash board abs. We keep teasing him about his vanity

Jordan's a bare chested chap too another that's proud of his muscles.

If you got it flaunt it I guess.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2018, 11:35 AM

I'm not really bothered but if women did it they would be probably told if their bodies weren't perfect, we just seem to accept the way men look.
As long as they don't rub their sweaty bodies against me (in public) or shed chest hair on me produce, let them run wild and free!
I quite like chunky men dressed or not, whatever!
twizzle
somerset
twizzle is female  twizzle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2018, 11:36 AM

I think it's rather nice. Time and place, of course, not restaurants or in offices etc.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2018, 11:39 AM

I bet it's nice having the air caressing your skin!
Ooo I've come over all hot now! Where's me laudenum?
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2018, 11:55 AM

The only time I am shirtless is in the shower or on holiday and that's only around the pool or on the beach oh and in bed of course. I would never want to walk in public like it or even in my own house.

The only time I have ever been shirtless at work was when I was working upstairs in an elderly lady's house. It was the hottest day for a million years or something like that, so I had to strip off. Luckily, I knew that she couldn't get up the stairs too quickly so I had plenty of time to get my shirt back on.

Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top