Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-02-2018, 07:13 AM

Good Morning Tuesday !

Good morning all - what are you all up to today?

Weather forecast for here is not good - 61% chance of snow about lunchtime - so I am in hibernation mode. Stocktaking and tidying in the Craft Room - should be fun!
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-02-2018, 07:31 AM

Re: Good Morning Tuesday !

Good morning Tabby and all to follow, laying snow on the ground here but not enough to matter really, more than likely melt later hopefully...

Spring clean day for us, hoover and mop then we may even treat the floors to some fresh sawdust.

Enjoy your day everyone.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-02-2018, 07:41 AM

Good morning all, no snow at the moment where I am in Yorkshire but it is forecast later.

I have two cats going for dental work today at the vets, they are not pleased as they have had no food since 7pm yesterday. I feel so mean still it has to be done.

Have a good day all.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-02-2018, 07:48 AM

Hungry upset cats, Summer? Hmm - better leave you some brandy and bandages ready !
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-02-2018, 07:56 AM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Hungry upset cats, Summer? Hmm - better leave you some brandy and bandages ready !
Ha! Thankyou ST I might need them
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-02-2018, 08:29 AM

Morning all.

Spose I'd better get the hoover out today, and at some point go out for my paper and tv guide. No rush from pooch.

Forgot I arranged yesterday to get my hair trimmed this afternoon, and can take Holly with me. They have a little Yorkie, and are both plot holders (he is on the committee as shop manager).
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-02-2018, 09:26 AM

Good morning all.

Nothing planned for today.

I'm having problems with my COPD, emailed the COPD Clinic last night, she is referring back to my GP, as my coughing is so bad and can't breathe with it also with a dry throat, i'm on Inhaler and Tablets.

The sun is shining here in Essex, its cold out but not as cold as it was yesterday.

Have a good day all.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-02-2018, 09:33 AM

Good morning all.

Tony & I are doing some shopping/banking in town today and I want to call at the soft play centre to get a ticket for a party they're having for autistic children in March. I want to take my grandson Josh. I'm sure he'll love it.

Hoping to go out for a meal with Ady, Paula & the kids tonight but nothing fixed yet.

Hugs for susiejaeger.x

Have a good day all.
Nicol
South east of England
Nicol is female  Nicol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-02-2018, 10:05 AM

Morning all

Cold here but no snow. My bad knee is hurting a bit thanks to the dog so won't be doing much today.

That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it

Have a good day all!
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-02-2018, 10:07 AM

Good morning everyone snow flakes are gently falling but I understand it won't be much.

Had a bad night, the medication I am taking has given me an itchy rash on my back which keeps me awake. I am reluctant to change to a different medication, they all have side effects some worse than others.

I have bought a soft bristled bath brush to scratch the itching. Putting antihistamine cream on my back is a big problem and I am going to experiment with a plastic cooking spatula .
The joys of getting old

Not a lot planned for today, I might do some tidying of cupboards.

Enjoy your day.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top