Join for free
Page 30 of 72 « First < 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 > Last »
Val J
East Yorkshire
Val J is female  Val J has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2017, 06:31 PM

Re: Over 50s Club Yorkshire

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Fantastic walk along Hornsea beach yesterday with Mrs Fox....She did well completing the ten mile walk with no problems. Don't you just love this beach, handy for a spot of nude bathing. Sea temperature was a heady 16 degrees C.........

Fantastic beach isn't it! There used to be a nudist beach just south of Brid at Fraisthorpe, don't know if it s still there!
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2017, 08:37 PM

Originally Posted by Val J ->
Fantastic beach isn't it! There used to be a nudist beach just south of Brid at Fraisthorpe, don't know if it s still there!
Do you have the address?
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2017, 09:03 PM

Don't know if I'd feel comfortable stripping off while there were other people around...

I did go nude once at Centre Parks with Mrs Fox. They did an adult spa and sauna session one afternoon while we were there, clothes were optional. Started off with swimming costumes on, but nobody else had anything on so we soon discarded them. I must admit it was quite liberating....

Yes the 'Potting Shed' Val, excellent cuisine, we should coordinate our visits sometime, it would be nice to meet up.....

Our favourite Garden Centre at the moment is one called Silica Lodge at S****horpe. Food is cooked to order and delivered to your table so no need to queue. Through the week it's just a sandwich or bowl of soup and a roll, but we have a proper lunch on a Saturday (Spuds, plenty of veg and any meat that's on the menu) and occasionally Sunday Lunch if Mrs Fox doesn't want to cook....

PS:- It won't let me write S c u n t h o r p e?
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2017, 09:13 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->

PS:- It won't let me write S c u n t h o r p e?
That's better than all the jokes I've heard about that salubrious place!

Like "who put the...."

Well, you get the idea.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2017, 09:57 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
That's better than all the jokes I've heard about that salubrious place!

Like "who put the...."

Well, you get the idea.
Yes, it's a rather unfortunate name JB and it doesn't get any much better when I explain that the Garden Centre in question is just outside the town centre at a place called 'Bottisford'...Who came up with these names?...
Val J
East Yorkshire
Val J is female  Val J has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2017, 10:08 PM

Lol, well we visit Scunny quite often as we have good friends there, in fact they live in Bottesford! I don't think I've been to the garden centre you mention Foxy, we usually go out of town to a village pub to eat. Scunny itself is not up to much but there are some lovely places around. Have even been known to visit a place called Doncaster!
Val J
East Yorkshire

01-08-2017, 11:13 AM

Happy Yorkshire Day folks.

Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-08-2017, 12:28 PM

Yes, Happy Yorkshire Day too!

I'll be over at Hull's Marina area later today and visiting The Fruit venue where I'll be purchasing wristbands for this weekend's "Humber Sesh". It's a full day event featuring stalls and attractions and many live acts too. All for a tenner! Should be good ☺
Val J
East Yorkshire

01-08-2017, 12:44 PM

Sounds good Floydy, I expect it will be well attended. There's activities on at Sewerby Park, but I think it's mainly a kiddies thing, anyway it's a great day for the Yorkshire Day celebrations!
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

01-08-2017, 12:57 PM

Happy Yorkshire Day folks.

Champion!

But we mustn't overdo it. Southerners are envious enough of us already!

Page 30 of 72 « First < 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top