Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-04-2017, 06:49 PM

Free rent offered

On the news , advertised in something called Craigs list (think it's a newspaper) adverts offering free rent in exchange for sex . One girl interviewed said she didn't realise what she was getting in to .

Come on young lady it says free rent for sex . How could she not know what was going to happen . Why do some people think it's okay to say it's not their fault , or they didn't realise what was going to happen .
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-04-2017, 06:58 PM

Re: Free rent offered

People are homeless rents exhorbitant so some men will take advantage of this fact it's rather sad IMO.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-04-2017, 07:19 PM

I don't understand how the women don't know what they are getting in to - unless they can't read.
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-04-2017, 07:49 PM

Without a link to the report it's difficult to comment
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-04-2017, 08:53 PM

Here's a link to one of many articles. If you read some of the ads you can understand why someone might not realise what they are getting into e.g. :

“This would be a mutual benefits arrangement. Free rent, paid in other methods. Please contact me for more details. "

If someone is young and naive they may not realise how such an arrangement may make them feel once they have entered into it. It may seem that it's just another "friends with benefits" arrangement but then the realisation hits. When you are that young you just don't always link actions with consequences. Everything is a new experience. In this case a bad one.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...-a7681451.html
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-04-2017, 08:25 AM

How interesting.
I have 3 spare bedrooms.....
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-04-2017, 08:31 AM

Behave yourself Tpin, you'll only hurt yourself again.
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-04-2017, 08:35 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Behave yourself Tpin, you'll only hurt yourself again.
Why Mups......what could you possibly mean?
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-04-2017, 08:40 AM

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
How interesting.
I have 3 spare bedrooms.....
Ok ladies. who fancies a free weekend in Cheshire? All you have to do is get up early and pop over to my place for the day and I will show you places of interest.
Don't worry about the cost of the rent because Tpin isn't allowed to drive and chasing you would be impossible in his present condition... just make sure you leave quietly and make the bed before you do. I am sure I can convince his lawyers that he has hallucinations about women coming to sleep with him!
Cass
NL
Cass is female  Cass has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-04-2017, 09:41 AM

Undercover Nederland recently exposed driving schools who were also offering girls lessons in exchange for sex..
The instructors would take the girls on their first lesson then tell them how many lessons and the cost it would be to pass the test then say but if you give me a bj or full sex I will give you a free lesson....

They have been exposed but the law is very grey as it is an agreement between two adults.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top