Join for free
Page 2 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-04-2017, 06:39 AM

Re: BREXIT is a LIE. GB is located in Europe.

Not another Brexit thread !!!
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-04-2017, 07:40 AM

Originally Posted by Realist ->
Fail

BrExit is NOT about people coming in/out of the country. Wise up!

BrExit is about realising that the EU has become a totalitarian federal state hell bent on power and creating an EU army, bankrupting countries in order to control them.

BrExit s about realising that wars are not simply waged with guns and tanks and bombs, wars are also waged with financial control, infiltration of governments and corporations.

BrExit is about realising that Britain and British nationality and British heritage and traditions were all at risk of being "cleansed" and eradicated.

BrExit is about pulling out of a corrupt collective that is run by power mad megalomaniacs rooted in German and Russian communism.

Now stop being duped by Remoaner propaganda and go do your school homework !
Well said that man .

Too late for some countries in Europe sadly whatever they do. I should think we in the UK will also succumb at some point - the seeds of destruction have already been planted.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-04-2017, 07:45 AM

Hi

Brexit is the biggest thing that has happened to the UK for decades, I do not find it surprising that people wish to talk about it.

It has not happened yet, nothing has changed, 10 months on all that has happened is a letter has been sent.

No negotiations, they will not even start until after our General Election and nothing will really get going until after the German Elections later this year.

I am fascinated by it, the technical side of it, what we are doing behind the scenes to deliver on the promises.

I know many are bored stiff with it.

I am not, so will keep posting, happy in the knowledge that others can just ignore what I say.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-04-2017, 08:37 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Brexit is the biggest thing that has happened to the UK for decades, I do not find it surprising that people wish to talk about it.

It has not happened yet, nothing has changed, 10 months on all that has happened is a letter has been sent.

No negotiations, they will not even start until after our General Election and nothing will really get going until after the German Elections later this year.

I am fascinated by it, the technical side of it, what we are doing behind the scenes to deliver on the promises.

I am not, so will keep posting, happy in the knowledge that others can just ignore what I say.
Swimmy surely your fascination with it is your hopes and dreams of what may happen, or your criticism of what doesn't happen, so all personal conceptions of it. Everybody is entitled to hopes and fears, but nobody's will make any difference to what happens.
I think most of us are prepared to discuss any decisions that are made, but how can we do that until those decisions have been made and announced?
All that type of chatter reminds me of over the garden fence chats, where everybody has an opinion, but very few opinions are based on facts.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-04-2017, 09:04 AM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Swimmy surely your fascination with it is your hopes and dreams of what may happen, or you criticism of what doesn't happen, so all personal conceptions of it. Everybody is entitled to hopes and fears, but nobody's will make any difference to what happens.
I think most of us are prepared to discuss any decisions that are made, but how can we do that until those decisions have been made and announced?
All that type of chatter reminds me of over the garden fence chats, where everybody has an opinion, but very few opinions are based on facts.
Hi

I have a different take on things.

Everyone who is interested has a personal view of what they want from Brexit.

As you quite rightly say, opinions are opinions, nothing more, nothing less and again as you quite rightly say, it will be down to our Politicians as to what the outcome is.

I am well aware of what I say will have naff all impact on what our Politicians will decide on.

What I am interested in is what they are doing to put what they have promised into practice.

This is much less opinion based and much more factually based.

Facts in the public domain, from Hansard, Select Committee Minutes, National Audit Office reports.

I was in the system for many years, seen first hand the waste of £ Billions due to both Politicians and incompetent Civil Servants.

It has nothing at all to do with the negotiations, but rather what they are doing to make things work.

I do not like waste, we would be a much better Country without it.

Just look at what Countries can achieve , we would be much better off if we had Swiss Civil Servants in charge, a much more efficient Civil Service than we have here.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-04-2017, 09:06 AM

I hear that TM is planning for us to remain under the ECHR until 2022.

Then, of course, there was the report that she has no intention to reduce foreign aid.

Is she hoping to throw this GE?

I have heard that more people are, once again, looking to UKIP.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-04-2017, 09:49 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

I agree I'm fascinated too, I listen to the debates on the radio everyday some very interesting things come out almost daily.
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-04-2017, 04:42 PM

Originally Posted by Barry ->
I'm always fascinated by these single posters, and I wonder if he/she will bother to revisit and argue this bit of EU propaganda..
Barry, The word "Troll" comes to mind....?

Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-04-2017, 04:51 PM

Hmm I always wonder if it's a member rejoined to stir it up. But I'm a bit suspicious of these days.
JeffNev
New Member!
Brighton, UK
JeffNev is male 

28-04-2017, 05:46 PM

The more and more this whole sorry saga unfolds, each day brings a dawning realisation that the UK is likely to leave the EU without any sort of deal in place. I cannot fathom how anyone genuinely believes this will have a greater impact upon the EU than the UK.

-Jeff

Page 2 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top