Join for free
Page 5 of 6 « First < 3 4 5 6 >
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2017, 12:45 PM

Re: Making a complaint.

I now have an official date for my complaint to be heard. It's August 14th. I will be notified of the chiropractic councils decision within 3 days of that date.

I'll keep you informed.
Leia
UK
Leia is female  Leia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2017, 12:54 PM

I'm pleased to hear your complaint is going to be heard by the chiropractic council. I hope you get a satisfactory outcome.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2017, 01:25 PM

Thanks Leia - I can but hope.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.

17-08-2017, 04:06 PM

I got the letter today. The therapist has 'No case to answer'

Evidence from the receptionist was crucial and she chose to lie to save her colleague.

I didn't expect anything different really. Bit of a waste of time but glad I tried.
At least she might treat other people with more respect.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2017, 04:14 PM

Originally Posted by carol ->
I got the letter today. The therapist has 'No case to answer'

Evidence from the receptionist was crucial and she chose to lie to save her colleague.

I didn't expect anything different really. Bit of a waste of time but glad I tried.
At least she might treat other people with more respect.
They do stick together...

until something happens to them personally. Then they'll no doubt think differently!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2017, 04:21 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
They do stick together...

until something happens to them personally. Then they'll no doubt think differently!

I agree with that JBR.

No doubt her job would have been in jeopardy too.

So sorry Carol. But at least you tried, and they know how you felt. It might just make them pull their socks up.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2017, 04:35 PM

Don't stress about it Carol, it's not worth getting upset over.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2017, 05:53 PM

Sorry to hear that, Carol.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.

17-08-2017, 10:53 PM

Thanks everybody.
I could feel myself getting worked up reading all the false statements. You just don't expect professionals to lie but they did - every one from the owner to the receptionist gave a completely different account of events. I didn't stand a chance.

I'm ok now - I didn't expect to win. (But I hoped)
Azure
Chatterbox
South Glos
Azure is female  Azure has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2017, 11:58 PM

About ten years ago my daughter persuaded me to go to a new young Dentist who had had good wright ups in the Local News Papers and was familiar with all the latest orthodontist methods.
I called at very modern premises and the first thing that was required was an ex ray
Seeing the result the Dentist told me I had two back teeth that should be removed as there was some decay their
"Well I replied, they do not hurt me and are very strong and I would rather save them" I had all my own teeth bar one at that time
He insisted that if they were nor removed all my other teeth would be affected so reluctantly the next week I had them removed. He then wanted to remove another one and I did not allow this to be removed

When I got home I wrote to him and said :

Dear Sir.

This is to inform you that i will not be calling to have any further treatment from you.
Most Dentists usually try to save teeth that are strong and are pain free. I fear that if I call again I will be walking round the Town sans teeth at the rate you remove them.
Please take my name of your list

He did reply with some excuse, but I did not reply but told all my family and friends not to have any treatment their.

It was my mistake going there in the first place.

Page 5 of 6 « First < 3 4 5 6 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top