Join for free
Page 6 of 6 « First < 4 5 6
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-05-2017, 07:07 PM

Re: Can a person be born evil ?

Originally Posted by Older git ->
I have thought about this. Nobody is born `evil`-but even babies can think-they learn very very quickly. Now if I could pin point the moment something happened I would not be posting here-I would be a Nobel prize winner.
As I said before, surely, over a period of time, the 'evil' gene can come to the fore thus creating an evil tribe or section of society.

Look at in-breeding, as see in other animals (ie dogs, cats etc)
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-05-2017, 07:10 PM

A beautiful little boy called Harry House was murdered by his mothers boyfriend last year , today he was charged with his murder . I knew of Harry as my friend is his Aunty. Joseph Eke is 22 , it is in the papers now , he will be sentenced next month .

I don't know Eke but at 22 to do what he did to little Harry is dreadful , evil indeed , born evil , I don't know , but grown evil most certainly .
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-05-2017, 07:35 PM

A terrible case with horrendous similarities to the Baby Peter case and all of the other children murdered by their step parents and not defended by their unnatural mothers.
The biggest threat to life for a small child is a male living in the house who is NOT his or her father.
It's may be something primeval chimpanzees -our nearest cousins if the males take over a new troop will kill all the babies . Chimpanzees frequently kill each other anyway . We are not a million miles away from them sadly they are more like us than any other animal.
However I supose he will get off with manslaughter and the mother with something less instead of getting hefty sentences and the mother should IMO be sterilised such women are not fit to have children.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-05-2017, 10:40 PM

Originally Posted by Rachel ->
As I said before, surely, over a period of time, the 'evil' gene can come to the fore thus creating an evil tribe or section of society.

Look at in-breeding, as see in other animals (ie dogs, cats etc)
I don't believe it's a specific gene but human nature.

As Nazi prosecutor Ferencz said :

"Do you think the man who dropped the nuclear bomb on Hiroshima was a savage? Now I will tell you something very profound, which I have learned after many years. War makes murderers out of otherwise decent people. All wars, and all decent people."
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-05-2017, 10:52 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->

"Do you think the man who dropped the nuclear bomb on Hiroshima was a savage? Now I will tell you something very profound, which I have learned after many years. War makes murderers out of otherwise decent people. All wars, and all decent people."
War, the armed forces, will teach people to kill and the 2 great wars are a prime example. Yes it will necessarily instigate murder and a different mindset whilst the conflict is ongoing.

How to reajust to 'normal life' having been brainwashed/channelled in to a life of killing, has to be nigh on impossible without help.

Obviously this is acccording to the atrocities witnessed.

As for the specific Gene

Over the centuries we evolve. Certain traits will come to the fore (as in dog breeding).

So .. it is quite possible that there are certain groups of people who have the aggressive/murderous gene.

Parts of our society here in Britain are dumbing down
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-05-2017, 09:43 AM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->

I think that the Japanese who inflicted such horrendous atrocities on POWs and innocent civilians were evil.
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-05-2017, 09:35 PM

Who knows. People are born all sorts of shapes and sizes. Why shouldn't a brain defect cause a lack of empathy - if defect it is. Could be looked as being a step forward in our evolution. After all the most cunning, ruthless get ahead don't they? You can see it everywhere. Psychopathic tendencies are more or less idolized these days.

What the hell - messing after a few drinks.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

22-05-2017, 12:09 AM

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/whe...ob-fb-enus-580

A disturbing read .
Also I was interested on reading today that Ian Brady had a loving upbringing and he himself didn't believe that childhood trauma caused criminality as in his case his family were honest respectable and without blame ( for his crimes)

It would appear that psychopaths are born .
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK

24-05-2017, 09:30 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/whe...ob-fb-enus-580

A disturbing read .
Also I was interested on reading today that Ian Brady had a loving upbringing and he himself didn't believe that childhood trauma caused criminality as in his case his family were honest respectable and without blame ( for his crimes)

It would appear that psychopaths are born .
'HE didn't believe that childhood trauma caused criminality' hmmmm

A psychopath would say anything to achieve their goal, as far as I'm aware.

I wonder if Brady was horribly indulged as a child

Page 6 of 6 « First < 4 5 6

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top