Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-06-2017, 11:17 AM

Re: InfamyInfamy

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Good morning Edwin matey and welcome. I live in the REAL Brighton!!!
Nnnnnaaahhhh.
NEW Brighton is really lovely UJ.
There has been a lot of improvements here over the past 4/5 years.
My Missus and I went to OLD Brighton recently, and I was hoping to see some nudists,
but didn't see a one.
Mind you, it was February!
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-06-2017, 11:27 AM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Hi Infamy. A great name. Welcome to the forum.
Thank you Longdogs.
I obviously seconded the name from the Carry On Cleo film.
Yesterday it was just going around in my brain for some reason, and I couldn't get shot of it.
So I thought I would use it here for amusement!

The Carry On gag "Infamy! ... They've all got it in for me!" has been voted the funniest film one-liner. Kenneth Williams uttered the words as Julius Caesar in 1964 romp Carry On Cleo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvs4bOMv5Xw
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-06-2017, 11:37 AM

Originally Posted by InfamyInfamy ->
Nnnnnaaahhhh.
NEW Brighton is really lovely UJ.
There has been a lot of improvements here over the past 4/5 years.
My Missus and I went to OLD Brighton recently, and I was hoping to see some nudists,
but didn't see a one.
Mind you, it was February!
Hmmm - February is the wrong time of year. The 'nudist' beach isn't in the centre of the town but just this side of the Marina out to the east.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-06-2017, 11:39 AM

Can I call you Edwin?
Infamyinfamy is too long winded for me . Welcome, and I hope you enjoy it here.
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales

02-06-2017, 11:47 AM

Hmmm - February is the wrong time of year. The 'nudist' beach isn't in the centre of the town but just this side of the Marina out to the east.
I was of course just being flippant and failing to be funny about the nudist beach UJ.
Obviously there is a lot more to Brighton than just skinny dippers!
We were actually staying in Eastbourne but just visited Brighton for a day out. I remember it rained most of the flipping day, plus cold of course!
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales

02-06-2017, 11:49 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Can I call you Edwin?
Infamyinfamy is too long winded for me . Welcome, and I hope you enjoy it here.
You can call me what you like Mups, and Edwin is just fine by me.
Thank you for the welcome.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-06-2017, 11:54 AM

Originally Posted by InfamyInfamy ->
I was of course just being flippant and failing to be funny about the nudist beach UJ.
Obviously there is a lot more to Brighton than just skinny dippers!
We were actually staying in Eastbourne but just visited Brighton for a day out. I remember it rained most of the flipping day, plus cold of course!

In which case matey, if you travelled on the #12 bus, you actually came right past the nudist beach. The council have studiously built a concrete wall and planted trees to avoid the nudists being observed from the top of the double-decked buses.
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales

02-06-2017, 12:05 PM

In which case matey, if you travelled on the #12 bus, you actually came right past the nudist beach. The council have studiously built a concrete wall and planted trees to avoid the nudists being observed from the top of the double-decked buses.
I should think so and all!
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-06-2017, 12:11 PM

Welcome to the mad house.

We have a member called Gravitas. .....he insists on being called lad..especially if you have a scouse accent.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-06-2017, 12:15 PM

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
Welcome to the mad house.

We have a member called Gravitas. .....he insists on being called lad..especially if you have a scouse accent.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top