Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2017, 11:38 AM

Re: Newcomer

Originally Posted by Newcomer ->
Hello there every body . I have just joined today so forgive me if make the odd mistake. What an intellectual group. I have never heard of a knee being educated before, I do hope it listens well.
I would have added a smiley face as well but I can't find them.
Hi Newcomer and welcome to the forum. Our vast collective knowledge doesn't stop at knees. We discuss all sorts of body parts on here.
Newcomer
Dorset
Newcomer is female  Newcomer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2017, 09:55 PM

I found the jigsaw puzzle but it's so small it's really difficult and I can't see any way to enlarge it.
I need time to find my way around. There is certainly a lot going on. Thanks for recommending it.
Gwen.
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2017, 02:24 AM

Originally Posted by Newcomer ->
I found the jigsaw puzzle but it's so small it's really difficult and I can't see any way to enlarge it.
I need time to find my way around. There is certainly a lot going on. Thanks for recommending it.
Gwen.
Hi Gwen and welcome...my ex-wife said something very similar.

I think she was referring to the jigsaws.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top