Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2017, 10:57 PM

Re: Existence

Originally Posted by Mr Ploppy ->
I'm always logged in, no matter what. I even sleep on the forum. When I wake up the moderators serve breakfast. Best forum ever.
Do you mean Supervisors?
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2017, 11:03 PM

Originally Posted by Dextrous63 ->
Trouble is, as you're not able to see the pages, you can't be sure.

I know for a fact that when my wife leaves for work, my tension and stress levels decrease, and when she returns they come back in abundance. I thus assert that being logged onto a site and clicking onto a new window of opportunity happens in the same way.

Course you are still logged in Dex. If you weren't, when you went back to the OFF page, you would have to keep signing in all over again - and you don't, so you stay logged in . . well for an hour or so I believe, after that you're not.
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2017, 11:44 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Course you are still logged in Dex. If you weren't, when you went back to the OFF page, you would have to keep signing in all over again - and you don't, so you stay logged in . . well for an hour or so I believe, after that you're not.
Well, this needs a compliant member on here. If anyone is willing then I'd happily watch some sh*te on netflix for an hour or so whilst keeping a tab open in the background and letting said person flick down to see if I'm still online.

Trouble is that said person may not be entirely trustworthy
Mr Ploppy
Chatterbox
Perth Western Australia, 3rd house on the right
Mr Ploppy is male  Mr Ploppy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2017, 03:30 AM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Do you mean Supervisors?
I mean Mags and Meg, yes the moderating supervisors.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2017, 08:50 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
I always have to sign in every time I come back, even after a few minutes and without logging off, it drives me nuts!
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2017, 10:58 AM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
I always have to sign in every time I come back, even after a few minutes and without logging off, it drives me nuts!
Did you click 'remember me'?
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-07-2017, 12:07 PM

Yep!
But, since I posted that I haven't had to sign in unless I log out!
It's magic!
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-07-2017, 02:27 PM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
Yep!
But, since I posted that I haven't had to sign in unless I log out!
It's magic!
Not magic; simple software settings!

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top