Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2017, 10:21 AM

Re: Raw Milk

When we were young, we drank lots of milk. I love milk, especially gold top milk! Once, we went on holiday and stayed at a farm where you could buy milk straight from the cow, it was delicious!!
When l was expecting my children, l drank three to four pints of full fat milk every day.
I have always presumed that my huge milk consumption has helped give me good, healthy teeth and bones! I have never broken a bone in my body, my bones are still strong and have never had to be replaced!!
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-07-2017, 10:49 AM

I don't touch milk at all - YUK!!! - and only use it (full fat) if I have to in cooking. My sister contracted TB when we were very young and it was traced back to the milk. As a consequence we had to have sterilised milk - horrid nasty stuff which tasted foul!!!
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-07-2017, 11:06 AM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
I don't touch milk at all - YUK!!! - and only use it (full fat) if I have to in cooking. My sister contracted TB when we were very young and it was traced back to the milk. As a consequence we had to have sterilised milk - horrid nasty stuff which tasted foul!!!
UJ, Yes, sterilised milk is the worst tasting milk and it used to come in the most ugly bottles!

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top