Join for free
Page 3 of 17 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 > Last »
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-07-2017, 01:49 PM

Re: Theresa May now second most unpopular Tory in Cabinet after support in party collapse

I know she hurt many they will ever recover from her policies but IMO she was a principled politician they are few and far between these days, Jeremy is another.
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-07-2017, 01:57 PM

Re: Theresa May now second most unpopular Tory in Cabinet after support in party collapse

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Only evil, scumbag 'nasty party' ones!!!
Or because she was instrumental in leaving the mighty Soviet Union in tatters?

The Russian Communist party was on the verge of extinction..

Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-07-2017, 01:58 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
I know she hurt many they will ever recover from her policies but IMO she was a principled politician they are few and far between these days, Jeremy is another.
He's certainly a dogmatic politician, but principled never. When he tells one audience one thing and another audience something else and then says something else in private (think Trident for instance), where is the "principled" in all of that? The only principle that I can detect is the survival of Jeremy and his puppet masters the unions at any cost, and I mean any cost.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-07-2017, 02:02 PM

Originally Posted by Barry ->
He's certainly a dogmatic politician, but principled never. When he tells one audience one thing and another audience something else and then says something else in private (think Trident for instance), where is the "principled" in all of that? The only principle that I can detect is the survival of Jeremy and his puppet masters the unions at any cost, and I mean any cost.
I've not heard him do that but I may not be listening to same sources you are Barry, to me he seems to have ideals that he's waited a long time to be able to put to us. I like what he says.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-07-2017, 05:30 PM

Hi

Corbyn has his uses.

He makes Theresa May look wonderful.
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-07-2017, 06:18 PM

And Mr W Gummidge smart.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-07-2017, 09:31 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Hmmm - at least Jeremy survived, that evil witch didn't though did she???
Three terms of office, she didn't do too badly did she.....Something that Corbyn can only dream of.....
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-07-2017, 09:38 PM

I don't think the problem is so much who has the money, it's hoarding it that causes problems, the more it circulates the better things get.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-07-2017, 09:57 PM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
I don't think the problem is so much who has the money, it's hoarding it that causes problems, the more it circulates the better things get.
That's probably why they keep the interest rate so low, so you spend it rather than save it Tess.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-07-2017, 10:20 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
I've not heard him do that but I may not be listening to same sources you are Barry
lols selective research there I guess. Maybe more time spent watching the mainstream news rather than Big Brother ?!

Corbyn made it clear that he voted against the renewal of Trident

Under intensive questioning at an interview during the election, he said that the Labour party as a whole wanted the renewal of Trident and that he respected that decision.

Then when he pandered shamelessly to festival goers at Glastonbury he told the event organiser that if he gets into power he will look to scrap Trident as soon as he can.

The man is an abject liar.

During another interview he had the gall to say that he had never met the IRA.

Imo this hard-left Marxist will stop at nothing to spin a yarn to dupe the populous and try and get into power.

Page 3 of 17 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top