Join for free
View Poll Results: Will you still Vote Tory if Brexit fails?
Yes, I'll continue to vote Tory 3 15.79%
No, Next time I will not vote for them or anyone else 3 15.79%
Feeling Betrayed, I'll vote for a different Party. 1 5.26%
l vote for a different party anyway. 12 63.16%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2017, 02:28 PM

Would Brexiteers vote Tory if Brexit Fails

The Democratic wish, of the UK Electorate, was to leave the EU.

A majority was achieved and the Government declared "Brexit Means Brexit" and "Out Means Out".

This Poll is aimed at finding out whether the Brexit Voters will support the Tories, in future Elections, should the leaving process get mismanaged to a point where we do not exit at all.

In other words, will the Tories pay the ultimate price for not getting it right?
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2017, 02:53 PM

Re: Would Brexiteers vote Tory if Brexit Fails

I've never ever voted tory and I never will...I voted to remain in the EU along with the majority of MY Country.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2017, 02:59 PM

I wonder what the answer would be if it was " Would the Brexiteers vote for Brexit knowing what they know now?" it would have to be anonymous so they didn't lose face
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2017, 03:10 PM

Hi

What about if Brexit happens but they mess it to such an extent that we are much worse off?

Remember Boris?

We will save £350 million a week and spend it on the NHS?

We can have our cake and eat it?
Bruv
Kent UK
Bruv is male  Bruv has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2017, 03:15 PM

I would question the statement the Democratic wish, of the UK Electorate, was to leave the EU.
I think the electorate issued a protest at the way they felt the EU worked.
I believe they are a lot wiser now.

I shall now retire to my bunker lock the steel door and don my helmet.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2017, 03:35 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

What about if Brexit happens but they mess it to such an extent that we are much worse off?

Remember Boris?

We will save £350 million a week and spend it on the NHS?

We can have our cake and eat it?
Then there shall be weeping,wailing,and gnashing of teeth...oops..has it started already?
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2017, 03:54 PM

Originally Posted by Tedc ->
The Democratic wish, of the UK Electorate, was to leave the EU.

A majority was achieved and the Government declared "Brexit Means Brexit" and "Out Means Out".

This Poll is aimed at finding out whether the Brexit Voters will support the Tories, in future Elections, should the leaving process get mismanaged to a point where we do not exit at all.

In other words, will the Tories pay the ultimate price for not getting it right?
Considering the lies told by both the remain and leave, and the fact that well over a million people who voted out regretted their decision the very next day, can it still be called democratic?
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2017, 04:01 PM

I sincerely believe this is the most stupid thing Britain has ever done. What country willingly embraces recession and rejects free trade? Economically it can be compared to the russian revolution or similar.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2017, 04:03 PM

Be a very, very cold day in hell before I vote for the scumbag 'nasty party'!!!
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2017, 04:07 PM

No, Next time I will not vote for them or anyone else

would be my decision.

Bearing in mind that a democratic referendum was held and the outcome was that we should leave the EU - quite simply that - 'we should leave the EU'.

There was no mention of any half-way house, just OUT.

If anything less than an outright leaving of the EU without any compromise comes about, I shall not bother to vote again in any election.

We either have a democracy or we do not. Voting is pointless if our majority wishes are not met.

Another way of looking at this is that if we remain in the EU we are almost certainly lost. It would be tantamount to our having capitulated in 1940.

I had considered voting for UKIP again if they had any chance of gaining a majority, but that is remote.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top