Join for free
View Poll Results: Will you still Vote Tory if Brexit fails?
Yes, I'll continue to vote Tory 3 15.79%
No, Next time I will not vote for them or anyone else 3 15.79%
Feeling Betrayed, I'll vote for a different Party. 1 5.26%
l vote for a different party anyway. 12 63.16%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2017, 05:11 PM

Re: Would Brexiteers vote Tory if Brexit Fails

Looks like the Blue Meanie supporters are a little shy today!
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2017, 06:50 PM

Looks like the lefty whingers are revelling in it.

Of course, we may still see TM obtain what the majority of us wanted. Perhaps we shouldn't carp until we see the outcome.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2017, 06:59 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
I sincerely believe this is the most stupid thing Britain has ever done. What country willingly embraces recession and rejects free trade? Economically it can be compared to the russian revolution or similar.
Probaby Italy who is sinking under the weight of illegal immigrants .

Re voting .
Have never voted Tory and never will.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2017, 09:47 PM

I haven't voted in the poll because in all elections I vote for the party who I believe will best serve my needs. I voted Tory in the last General Election because I wanted to give Theresa May my support. It didn't do her any good, and it didn't do me any good - Labour still won the seat round here just like they always do and always will.

I voted to come out of the EU and I would vote the same way again if we had another referendum. They are sucking the life out of Britain and every other member country but most people are too dumb to see it. You shouldn't have to be the member of an exclusive club to just buy and sell to other countries. Just another layer of bureaucracy with some big shots taking their cut.

I don't feel deceived, betrayed or let down either. Theresa May and the Tory government have been given a job to do, if they fail I guess they weren't up to it in the first place. Big business people wanted us to stay in the EU (they would wouldn't they) but they have power that they can exert on the government, they represent no country of their own and between them, and the media (who they also control) can shut down any country they want to, or at least make it very difficult. So it was never going to be easy - if even possible, so I just play along with the game and see what happens....
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-07-2017, 02:07 PM

''Would Brexiteers vote Tory if Brexit Fails''

As a supporter of leaving the EU but not necessarily a Tory and someone who would not like to live under a dictatorship run by a Marxist puppet with strings pulled by 'momentum' the new for 'militant ' yes I probably would vote Tory.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-07-2017, 03:20 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
''Would Brexiteers vote Tory if Brexit Fails''

As a supporter of leaving the EU but not necessarily a Tory and someone who would not like to live under a dictatorship run by a Marxist puppet with strings pulled by 'momentum' the new for 'militant ' yes I probably would vote Tory.

No change there then!!!
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-07-2017, 03:23 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
No change there then!!!
No change, I always put the good of my country and the future of my grandchildren first!
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-07-2017, 03:41 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
No change, I always put the good of my country and the future of my grandchildren first!
A pity that some don't!
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-07-2017, 03:45 PM

OK, so TM messed up with perhaps the worst election campaign message of recent times, but that's what comes of being honest I guess, regarding the simple fact that we are still trying to drag ourselves out of the worst debt crisis in history. Having said that I would always choose honesty over deception every time even if the message is dire, so the conservatives can always rely on me, through the good times and the bad.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

18-07-2017, 03:51 PM

Originally Posted by Barry ->
OK, so TM messed up with perhaps the worst election campaign message of recent times, but that's what comes of being honest I guess
She was absolutely honest. She put in her manifesto proposals that she believed would be best for the country rather than her party.

She could have promised all sorts of things that people would like, especially the young people, as did Corbyn. That certainly was not honest.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top