Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2017, 11:01 AM

Corbyn Reduced To Taking On Old Rebel MPs

You couldn't make it up really.

Coventry North East MP Colleen Fletcher resigned from a parliamentary undersecretary role and called on Mr Corbyn to resign just over a year ago.

Now Corbyn has brought her back and made her a party whip

http://www.coventrytelegraph.net/new...abour-13354526

"Now Mrs Fletcher will be part of the team responsible for enforcing party discipline and ensuring MPs rally behind Mr Corbyn and Labour’s policies, rather than against them."
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2017, 12:41 PM

Re: Corbyn Reduced To Taking On Old Rebel MPs

Jeremy is following sound advice: - "keep your friends close, but your enemies closer". Nothing wrong in keeping a very close eye on recalcitrant MPs, than via whips office, and a 'special eye' on the whips themselves!!!
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2017, 12:48 PM

Surely you should pick the best person for the job not just those who like you!
After all Abbott is there to balance out the ones who hate him!
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2017, 12:51 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Jeremy is following sound advice: - "keep your friends close, but your enemies closer". Nothing wrong in keeping a very close eye on recalcitrant MPs, than via whips office, and a 'special eye' on the whips themselves!!!
Your usual creative spin put on Looney Labour disasters !

Corbyn is imo an unelectable leader desperately clinging on to his leadership in any and all nefarious means possible, He has shown that he will say anything to anyone if it gets their vote, he will back track on things he previously said and did in order to appease as many people as possible.

He is now losing the young vote which he bribed during the election as more and more students realise that the student debt promises have absolutely no plans behind them and are utterly unachievable and now nothing but a vague "ambition".

I fully expect the duplicitous Corbyn to persist with all this electorate duping and pandering over the coming months. Just how far will the man go?

Free hot water bottles for every elderly vote?

Free smart phone minutes and data for every young vote?

Costa coffee vouchers for every retiree?

Labour is unfit to govern.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2017, 12:57 PM

Originally Posted by Realist ->
Your usual creative spin put on Looney Labour disasters !

Corbyn is imo an unelectable leader desperately clinging on to his leadership in any and all nefarious means possible, He has shown that he will say anything to anyone if it gets their vote, he will back track on things he previously said and did in order to appease as many people as possible.

He is now losing the young vote which he bribed during the election as more and more students realise that the student debt promises have absolutely no plans behind them and are utterly unachievable and now nothing but a vague "ambition".

I fully expect the duplicitous Corbyn to persist with all this electorate duping and pandering over the coming months. Just how far will the man go?

Free hot water bottles for every elderly vote?

Free smart phone minutes and data for every young vote?

Costa coffee vouchers for every retiree?

Labour is unfit to govern.

But as a paid up member of the scumbag 'nasty party' - that is just your opinion and is hardly 'independent'.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2017, 01:42 PM

I'd say he's a decent man willing to try again with people. Sad when that's used against a person but seeing who started the thread I can see why its being skewed in that way. At least JC survived his rebellion I'd predict tm won't survive hers. Nasty party by name and nature.
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2017, 02:00 PM

Mmmm women hoys a wobbly because she did not get what she wanted in election, despite it being the fault of Millipede and co, now has seen Corvbyn in a new light as he is rising in folks opinion as May declines.

Perhaps at last MP`s are hearing a message from the voters in the country.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK

20-07-2017, 02:14 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
But as a paid up member of the scumbag 'nasty party' - that is just your opinion and is hardly 'independent'.
Poor rhetoric as ever. I'm not a member of any political party and have never voted Tory in my life except for this year's election for which you have yourself to thank.

I would certainly never have voted for the Lying Looney Labour party under the "leadership" of the IRA supporting Corbyn !
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK

20-07-2017, 02:20 PM

Originally Posted by Realist ->
Poor rhetoric as ever. I'm not a member of any political party and have never voted Tory in my life except for this year's election for which you have yourself to thank.

I would certainly never have voted for the Lying Looney Labour party under the "leadership" of the IRA supporting Corbyn !

Q.E.D. a supporter of the scumbag 'nasty party'!!!
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2017, 02:21 PM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
Surely you should pick the best person for the job not just those who like you!
After all Abbott is there to balance out the ones who hate him!
I suspect that the Abbottamus is there to provide convincing financial figures to support the Loonies' promises.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top