Join for free
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2017, 11:09 AM

Labour MP's Hillarious Blunder In Commons

Labour MP unwittingly brands her own party ‘absolutely, totally useless"

https://inews.co.uk/essentials/news/...tally-useless/

"The MP for Clwyd South attempted to fire a broadside at the Government during a debate on Monday, but appeared to forget which side of the House she was on and attacked her own benches instead.

Speaking in a debate on private members bills, Ms Elan Jones launched into her tirade stating: “The fact that Her Majesty’s Opposition are absolutely totally useless, and would really rather we were not here at all…”

Thank goodness these clots are not negotiating BrExit for us !!!
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2017, 11:11 AM

Re: Labour MP's Hillarious Blunder In Commons

Love it!
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2017, 01:45 PM

Better than tm trying to take credit for NMW when it was nulabour brought that one in. JC had to point that out to her. Odd as she voted against it you'd think she might have remembered.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2017, 01:48 PM

Originally Posted by Realist ->
Labour MP unwittingly brands her own party ‘absolutely, totally useless"

https://inews.co.uk/essentials/news/...tally-useless/

"The MP for Clwyd South attempted to fire a broadside at the Government during a debate on Monday, but appeared to forget which side of the House she was on and attacked her own benches instead.

Speaking in a debate on private members bills, Ms Elan Jones launched into her tirade stating: “The fact that Her Majesty’s Opposition are absolutely totally useless, and would really rather we were not here at all…”

Thank goodness these clots are not negotiating BrExit for us !!!
Well at least she is honest.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2017, 01:58 PM

Think about this: - she's a WELSH MP!!! - in the WELSH Parliament the scumbag 'nasty party' are the opposition!!!
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2017, 03:42 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Think about this: - she's a WELSH MP!!! - in the WELSH Parliament the scumbag 'nasty party' are the opposition!!!
I hadn't thought of that uj ! Well done.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2017, 06:44 PM

Nice try but the witless Labour MP made a formal correction to her embarrassing blunder as the article explains if you'd bothered to read it:

"It wasn’t until later on in the debate that she realised her error and tried to save face by stating having the comments altered on Hansard.

“Would it be in order for me to say that it has been suggested to me that I did not raise the point as to quite how useless Her Majesty’s Government are during the last debate? I would like to put that on the record, if I may,” she said.

But her request was denied and the comments still stand."

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top