Join for free
Page 2 of 18 < 1 2 3 4 12 > Last »
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2017, 10:24 PM

Re: What's going on with the Royals?

Originally Posted by deylon ->
I think they are trying to show that they are human,and be more approachable instead of aloof like the Qeen. Is anyone going to watch the Prices tribute to their Mother Diana.?
Yes I'll be watching it. Looking forward to it.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2017, 11:00 PM

Originally Posted by Pesta ->
I'd rather hear about them than the Beckhams or the Blairs
Why does everyone quote the Beckhams or the Blairs when royalty is mentioned ?
There is a difference .
The Beckhams and Blairs may not be to everyone's taste but they did at least EARN their own money by their OWN efforts .
None of them were handed it on a plate along with their birth certificate ,
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2017, 12:36 AM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
Perhaps they're going to publish their wages?

Perhaps there's going to be a reality TV show. "I'm a Royal get me outta here!" featuring Harry and Charlie.

Perhaps austerity has finally reached them too and they need the free pies!
Spot on, Tessa!
With all the current analysing of TV presenter's salaries, plus the wages our so-called leaders in the political world are handed on a plate.....I'm sure we'd love to find out EXACTLY what each member of the Royal Family spend OUR money on.

In particular a complete itemised breakdown of Air Miles Andrew's expenses. And how about those that seem to get away with it all - those eternal hanger-ons: namely, the viscounts, earls and numerous stuck-up horse-riding offsprings who lurk in the shadows wallowing in the lap of luxury. let's see where our hard-earned money goes on these privileged upper class parasites.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2017, 12:39 AM

Originally Posted by Flowerpower ->
It gets on my nerves all this daily Royal stuff. Spongers the lot of them!
Turned on the news this afternoon and all I see for half an hour is Wills pratting about in a canoe. I feel like throwing my TV in the Rhine!
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2017, 07:50 AM

I'm not a royalist and feel like a lot of you do about them , the hangars on etc , do they actually get money from the tax payer or does it come out of the Queens private income ?

Yet , as I've mentioned before I do like Wills and Harry , and I liked their mum .

What makes me laugh is when it's said Kate comes from an ordinary family .........ordinary , are they kidding . I do think Wills will be a decent king though .

Andrew , oh my , I do not like that man , his daughters , the way they travel in the royal coach waving and wearing their silly hats . By the way is he still living with ex wife ?
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2017, 08:07 AM

Hi

The Queen is old, she cannot carry on forever, she is 91.

I think we are being prepared for the time when ill health forces her to withdraw from public life.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2017, 08:17 AM

I don't think the Queen will have ill health .
She still rides horses !
She will just pop off one day and so willl begin the short reign of Charles and Camilla .
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2017, 08:24 AM

Where's Uncle Joe when you need him?.......
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2017, 08:35 AM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Busy sharpening his tongue!
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2017, 08:38 AM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Hi

Outside the pie shop waiting for it to open.

Page 2 of 18 < 1 2 3 4 12 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top