Join for free
Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2017, 08:30 AM

Re: Cardigans.

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
NO!!! Julie darlin' - DON'T7

There is a derogatory criticism of female 'nasty party' members - 'Twin set & pearls brigade'!!!
Oh dear you won't like me the only real jewellery I own is a string of pearls my husband bought me from a car boot sale years ago. I'm usually seen with them on no matter the day or what else I'm wearing. Love them. Then tasha gave me pearl ratings to match and I was in heaven. That's my look now pearls !
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2017, 08:44 AM

It depends if you can still dress yourself, the choice between a Cardigan of a Jumper. I would say the cautious among us would choose a Cardigan, for the fear of having the Wool Pulled Over Our Eyes.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2017, 12:19 PM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
It depends if you can still dress yourself, the choice between a Cardigan of a Jumper. I would say the cautious among us would choose a Cardigan, for the fear of having the Wool Pulled Over Our Eyes.
I bought a top for wearing down the allotment on colder days and often struggle to pull it up over my head on removal! It obviously means I am putting on weight up top! Ooooops.

Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top