Join for free
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2017, 08:35 PM

You can be part of a TV programme ....

..... be it an actor, contestant, chairperson, panellist, presenter, observer. What would you like to be in?

Could be anything...soap, drama, quiz, , reality, Get me Out of Here, Top Gear, cookery, Question Time, get Alan Titchmarsh in, maybe Natural World with David Attenborough, survival with Ray Mears, Bear Grylls, what about Naked Dates? - whatever - the list is endless!

I'd love to present Homes Under the Hammer with Martin, going round derelict properties and ones needing make overs.
Or go to Phil Spencer and ask him to find me somewhere to live.
Quite fancy going round with Ben Fogle to those who have got out of the rat race too and with David Attenborough on his many nature programmes.

Over to you! (Or maybe someone's already done it)
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2017, 08:45 PM

Re: You can be part of a TV programme ....

I used to put reviews on Trip Advisor after a holiday. Good and Bad !
One day upon checking my emails. I came across an email from a Channel 4 researcher who asked if I would like to take part in a television programme they were doing, whereby I would be one of 6 people invited to return to the same holiday destination (in the UK) after they had confronted the holiday owner to comment and put right, all of the complaints made against them by us on Trip Advisor.

I declined to appear as I would have spent the rest of my life criticising how I looked on television !!!!!
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2017, 08:48 PM

Alan Titchmarsh please and urgently!
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2017, 08:49 PM

In real life my brother aged 67, joined an 'Extras' agency. He has appeared on Vera and Judge Deed.
He was always applying to go on game shows and appeared on Tele Addicts and The Weakest Link!

I would love to be in Location Location with Phil Spencer and Kirsty Allsopp. They come over as being really nice, with no side to them!

I see Dion Dublin from Homes Under The Hammer, in my local Sainsbury's, or in a pub l used to go to!
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2017, 09:09 PM

I always wanted to be part of a film in a riding part like the Charge of the Light brigade or Braveheart must be great fun!
We used to joke that when Mr Mud retired we could apply for parts in The Walking dead ( no acting experience required !)
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2017, 09:17 PM

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->
I used to put reviews on Trip Advisor after a holiday. Good and Bad !
One day upon checking my emails. I came across an email from a Channel 4 researcher who asked if I would like to take part in a television programme they were doing, whereby I would be one of 6 people invited to return to the same holiday destination (in the UK) after they had confronted the holiday owner to comment and put right, all of the complaints made against them by us on Trip Advisor.

I declined to appear as I would have spent the rest of my life criticising how I looked on television !!!!!
Awwww!! You daft apath shroppie - I'm sure you would have looked fine!
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK

21-07-2017, 09:18 PM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
Alan Titchmarsh please and urgently!

What about Nightmare Neighbours (sorry)
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK

21-07-2017, 09:20 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
I always wanted to be part of a film in a riding part like the Charge of the Light brigade or Braveheart must be great fun!
We used to joke that when Mr Mud retired we could apply for parts in The Walking dead ( no acting experience required !)
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2017, 09:22 PM

if you wanted to be anything maybe getting an "equity card" would be the first thing

link

https://www.equity.org.uk/about-us/join-us/
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK

21-07-2017, 09:23 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
In real life my brother aged 67, joined an 'Extras' agency. He has appeared on Vera and Judge Deed.
He was always applying to go on game shows and appeared on Tele Addicts and The Weakest Link!

I would love to be in Location Location with Phil Spencer and Kirsty Allsopp. They come over as being really nice, with no side to them!

I see Dion Dublin from Homes Under The Hammer, in my local Sainsbury's, or in a pub l used to go to!
I would definitely do it much better than she does - can't gel with her at all.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top