Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2017, 04:55 PM

Re: No Idea

Corbyn's shameless bribery and duping of the young electorate has basically back-fired now.

The duplicitous back-peddling now being done is just embarrassing to watch to be honest.

He had no plans to deal with student debt

He had no idea whatsoever how much the total student debt was

He had no idea how many £billions it would take to "deal with" student debt

He just shamelessly pandered to a young electorate who didn't know any better.

That was a mistake.

Many young voters have now realised the duplicity and are posting vitriol on Twitter and forums like these:

"Labour can go f*ck themselves"

"I already regret voting for Labour, they lied"

I guess it was inevitable. Given the dire performance of the Loonies this election (just 262 seats) one can only assume that they will do even worse at the next as more of the youth realise they were conned big time.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2017, 05:56 PM

And many still see him as aspiring to try to do better for people, I think that's all he's really guilty of - wanting a better society for us all.
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2017, 06:40 PM

Originally Posted by Realist ->
Corbyn's shameless bribery and duping of the young electorate has basically back-fired now.

The duplicitous back-peddling now being done is just embarrassing to watch to be honest.

He had no plans to deal with student debt

He had no idea whatsoever how much the total student debt was

He had no idea how many £billions it would take to "deal with" student debt

He just shamelessly pandered to a young electorate who didn't know any better.

That was a mistake.

Many young voters have now realised the duplicity and are posting vitriol on Twitter and forums like these:

"Labour can go f*ck themselves"

"I already regret voting for Labour, they lied"

I guess it was inevitable. Given the dire performance of the Loonies this election (just 262 seats) one can only assume that they will do even worse at the next as more of the youth realise they were conned big time.
You are making it up as you go along now you naughty little man!
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2017, 07:02 PM

I guess it's also not true about the four new bank holidays ....oh well
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2017, 07:32 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
And many still see him as aspiring to try to do better for people, I think that's all he's really guilty of - wanting a better society for us all.
lols

Your usual soft rhetoric. The man is guilty of many things, not least pandering to any and every demographic of the electorate to try and get votes so he can be in power, sympathising with terrorists, being blatantly duplicitous telling one person one thing and another person the exact opposite, using national tragedies like Grenfell Tower for political point scoring and so on.

Just look how quickly he has jumped on the bandwagon today with the female BBC presenters fighting for equal pay. The man is utterly shameless. There is nothing he will not say or do to try and "buy" votes.

This is not the way we should be selecting a person to run the country. It is shallow and false and thankfully the more experienced members of the electorate see right through it. The young demographic is also starting to see the light too.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2017, 07:54 PM

So you don't believe in equality of pay then ? I'm glad if labour got in they would.
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2017, 08:03 PM

So you don't believe in equality of pay then ? I'm glad if labour got in they would.
He does believe in fairies though!
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2017, 09:06 PM

Jeremy Corbyn believes in fairies, that might be true.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey

23-07-2017, 10:40 PM

If he does he's not alone. I've got a sign on my car jeremy the jazz says powered by fairy dust. Really annoys the men who have to borrow it !
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-07-2017, 04:00 PM

Of course he doesn't Julie darlin' - he's a member of the scumbag 'nasty party'!!!

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top