Join for free
Page 5 of 19 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 15 > Last »
Nuttygran
Northumberland, UK.
Nuttygran is female  Nuttygran has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2011, 04:04 PM

Re: A Weighty Subject.

Originally Posted by Geordiegirl ->
Afternoon all, been to "Fat Club" this morning and lost another 1lb
Well done Geordiegirl! I bet you came home feeling great. Which 'fat club' is it - or would you rather not say?
Geordiegirl
Suffolk UK
Geordiegirl is female  Geordiegirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2011, 04:14 PM

Originally Posted by Nuttygran ->
Well done Geordiegirl! I bet you came home feeling great. Which 'fat club' is it - or would you rather not say?
Its Rosemary conley
Nuttygran
Northumberland, UK.
Nuttygran is female  Nuttygran has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2011, 10:30 AM

Lol, I think that's one of the few diets I haven't tried. Years ago there was a TV programme with different people trying various diets & the RC diet won.
Nuttygran
Northumberland, UK.

02-07-2011, 09:36 AM

Oh dear, confession time, I have put that pound back on again..
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-07-2011, 06:36 PM

Throw away the scales Nuttygran and the large dinner plates and use the sideplate... no more lbs on again.
rueben
lancs uk
rueben is female  rueben has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-07-2011, 09:01 PM

Reporting in for the weigh in. Lost 2lbs this week.-- Keep it up Geordiegirl.-- Nuttygran what can I say. Have you got an under par metabolism?Try counting calories during the week then eat more at the week-ends then back to less during the week. If you don't do much exercise it may help to jolt your metabolism. I have a friend who lost weight this way. He found it easier to stick to a restricted diet during the week knowing he could be more indulgent at the week-end. Better luck next week.
Topaz
Scotland
Topaz is female 

02-07-2011, 09:36 PM

Originally Posted by Nuttygran ->
Hi Geordiegirl, how are you getting on? Also RockriderSpain and Topaz, let us know your news & views.

Sorry , you misunderstood ........... I was enquiring for a chum of mine , not for myself , but ta anyway

If I ever stop going to the Gym most days then I might need your help x x x
Nuttygran
Northumberland, UK.

03-07-2011, 10:44 AM

Originally Posted by anniemuldoon ->
Throw away the scales Nuttygran and the large dinner plates and use the sideplate... no more lbs on again.
Annie, I only use a full size plate if I eat away from home. I don't know what the answer is except I don't exercise. I will just have to keep a strict eye on my calories.
Nuttygran
Northumberland, UK.

03-07-2011, 10:49 AM

Originally Posted by rueben ->
Reporting in for the weigh in. Lost 2lbs this week.-- Keep it up Geordiegirl.-- Nuttygran what can I say. Have you got an under par metabolism?Try counting calories during the week then eat more at the week-ends then back to less during the week. If you don't do much exercise it may help to jolt your metabolism. I have a friend who lost weight this way. He found it easier to stick to a restricted diet during the week knowing he could be more indulgent at the week-end. Better luck next week.
Rueben, I was doing fine until Thursday then it all went pear shaped. I have recorded on FF what I intend to eat today & it amounts to 1184 kcl's which is brinkmanship because 1200 is my limit.
RockriderSpain
Malaga, Spain
RockriderSpain is male  RockriderSpain has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-07-2011, 11:07 AM

I think we ought to set a day and rough time to report in and start a separate thread for it. Otherwise the losses (or gains) get lost in the general chat of the thread.

I suggest we report each Saturday morning................

Page 5 of 19 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 15 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top