Join for free
Page 4 of 7 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-05-2017, 06:32 AM

Re: How quickly do you notice when you get a cold?

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Don't play it down Nom. It's Summer Man Flu.
Now then LD, that isn't fair play. If I wasn't so ill that I spend most of the day with my head on my pillow.... I would be marching the pillow squad to your house to attack!
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-05-2017, 06:43 AM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Now then LD, that isn't fair play. If I wasn't so ill that I spend most of the day with my head on my pillow.... I would be marching the pillow squad to your house to attack!
Hi

No need to fear the pillow squad lads, Mups is the driver.

They will never find us.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-05-2017, 06:50 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

They will never find us.
How cruel! Let me tell you that, on the odd occasion that Mups gets lost, she is so gorgeous that she has armies of men wanting to guide her to the right place.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-05-2017, 06:56 AM

How cruel! Let me tell you that, on the odd occasion that Mups gets lost, she is so gorgeous that she has armies of men wanting to guide her to the right place.
Hi

I know, but us men stick together, a pillow squad would get directions to somewhere else entirely.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England

11-05-2017, 07:10 AM

Hi

I know, but us men stick together, a pillow squad would get directions to somewhere else entirely.
You seem to have forgotten that the two powerful supervisors on OFF are WOMEN Obviously they can't admit to assisting the Pillow Squad..... but they were kind enough to implant tracker devices on you all..... often when you doze off after drinking their tea, containing sedatives.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-05-2017, 04:36 PM

Twink, I thought you would be feeling a bit better by now. Have you got any goose grease to put on your chest?!!
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England

11-05-2017, 05:05 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Twink, I thought you would be feeling a bit better by now. Have you got any goose grease to put on your chest?!!
I am not sure what I have because I complete the pills for the urine infection today, but my blood sugars are still high and I have had 3 nose bleeds ( something I can't remember having before) since Saturday, so I am going to try and see the doctor again unless I wake up cured tomorrow.
There are a lot of side issues that could be responsible... so better to find out quickly.
Pattern for the day....
I wake at 6 am, feeling seriously dehydrated ( having consumed a minimum of 3 litres of fluid through the day), so let the cats out and have breakfast.
By 8 am I am ready to go back to sleep for at least another hour and I then get up to dress and do a few jobs.
By 1.30 pm I need to go back to bed, and despite the lovely weather we are having, I am so cold that I need to be completely covered by the duvet.
Around 3.30pm I get up and prepare dinner, eat around 6pm, watch TV till 9 pm then go to bed and sleep when the sore chest and pain under my shoulder blades will allow me to.....there is no obvious congestion on my chest so I am not sure what us going on! I will let you know when I do
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-05-2017, 05:11 PM

hi

no need to fear the pillow squad lads, mups is the driver.

They will never find us.

Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-05-2017, 05:19 PM

I am not sure what I have because I complete the pills for the urine infection today, but my blood sugars are still high and I have had 3 nose bleeds ( something I can't remember having before) since Saturday, so I am going to try and see the doctor again unless I wake up cured tomorrow.
There are a lot of side issues that could be responsible... so better to find out quickly.
Pattern for the day....
I wake at 6 am, feeling seriously dehydrated ( having consumed a minimum of 3 litres of fluid through the day), so let the cats out and have breakfast.
By 8 am I am ready to go back to sleep for at least another hour and I then get up to dress and do a few jobs.
By 1.30 pm I need to go back to bed, and despite the lovely weather we are having, I am so cold that I need to be completely covered by the duvet.
Around 3.30pm I get up and prepare dinner, eat around 6pm, watch TV till 9 pm then go to bed and sleep when the sore chest and pain under my shoulder blades will allow me to.....there is no obvious congestion on my chest so I am not sure what us going on! I will let you know when I do
You ought to get your blood checked for anaemia which would go towards your feeling the cold and your tiredness. The thirst is a bi-product of your diabetes - I keep a large bottle of water by my bed just for that reason so when I go on my nocturnal micturations I take a good swig from the bottle at the same time.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-05-2017, 05:49 PM

Hi

They will never find us.

You cheeky beggar!

Page 4 of 7 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top