Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
HTB
Lanc's
HTB is male  HTB has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-01-2015, 10:15 PM

Re: Nissan Qashqai do you drive one?

I have a 3 year old N-Tec fantastic car, and it won car of the year again, and deservedly so.............best car I have driven..................I would buy another one at the drop of a hat........H
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-02-2015, 07:09 AM

HTB

I did speak to several "Squashi" car owners before the new Xtrail came out and they all said the same thing. What swung it for me, even though I loved the LR Freelander, was being able to have the 7 seat option. I was going the have the N-Tec version but there was so much more added to the Tekna Xtrail for very little more money I had that instead. Power was down against the Freelander markedly so but fuel consumption a lot better. I have to say I was more than happy how comfortable the seats were but being a crossover maybe not designed to be as tough as a full 4x4 to handle rough ground so softer seats?
Hermione
United Kingdom
Hermione is female  Hermione has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2015, 08:11 PM

Well took the advice and went for a test drive, I loved it I felt immediately comfortable and happy with how it drove.
I shall be picking up my Qashqai 1.5 dci ntec next Tuesday

Thanks everyone.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2015, 08:13 PM

Originally Posted by Hermione ->
Well took the advice and went for a test drive, I loved it I felt immediately comfortable and happy with how it drove.
Oh that sounds nice Hermione drive carefully.
HTB
Lanc's
HTB is male  HTB has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2015, 08:50 PM

Originally Posted by Hermione ->

Thanks everyone.
And I ordered my new Qashqai today, ntec in gunmetal grey...............H
maursey
hertfordshire
maursey is female  maursey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2015, 08:51 PM

How I envy you. We had a Qashqai for three years then when my husband died I found it too big just for myself so bought a Ford Fusion but I loved the Qashquai So comfortable with loads of little compartments for storing and great to drive.
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2015, 11:11 PM

Originally Posted by HTB ->
And I ordered my new Qashqai today, ntec in gunmetal grey...............H

Which version Squashie did you order and you say your new one, does that mean it is brand new as you were talking about a used one?
HTB
Lanc's

14-02-2015, 11:19 PM

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
Which version Squashie did you order and you say your new one, does that mean it is brand new as you were talking about a used one?
brand new 1.2 ntec, would like the ntec+ just didnt fit my budget............H
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast

14-02-2015, 11:36 PM

fantastic well done. of course it will go that much further now you don't have all that heavy cash on you to carry round

On my xtrail they recon 46mpg around the houses and I am getting about 43 at the moment and the engine has not really eased in yet only having done about 1000 miles

So the figures they advertise a more accurate than what some manufactures claim

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top