Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
jodie
UK
jodie is female  jodie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-01-2015, 01:53 PM

Re: Have you had a near death experience?

Originally Posted by Pappy ->
LSD -is that pounds, shillings and pence?
Unfortunately not - were all pretty much broke had a lot of fun tho
Madamenotmiss
BROOKLYN
Madamenotmiss is female  Madamenotmiss has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-01-2015, 09:09 PM

When I was around 10 I was in a pool and somebody jumped into the water landing on my shoulders pushing me completely under the water. I was held under for a while and fought like mad to push him off, I made it, but scared the you know what out of me.

I escaped a pedophile a year later. He lured me to his car asking for directions, kept me engaged for a few minutes then grabbed both my wrists and yanked me half way into the car, I fought like a wildcat, screaming, scratching, etc, until he thought I was more trouble than I was worth, and released both wrists, making me fall backwards into the street, which is why my sacro iliac is shot today.

Thrown down a flight of subway stairs at 19 while being mugged, as I was being thrown, I remember one thought going thru my head and it was ' Oh my God, I am going to die '.

Perhaps these are not ' official ' near death experiences, but they were all traumatic, and have affected me til this day.
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-01-2015, 10:04 PM

I was with my mum in A&E last year when she "died". It was all hell let loose with the crash team. One minute she was blethering to me, next minute she conked out. Anyway, they resuscitated her. When she came to she was oblivious to what had happened. She was busy in this beautiful colourful place, with a garden. She's no longer afraid of dying. That's nice in itself, no matter what anyone's opinion is. It pleases me for my mum.
jodie
UK
jodie is female  jodie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-01-2015, 10:25 PM

Originally Posted by alice76 ->
I was with my mum in A&E last year when she "died". It was all hell let loose with the crash team. One minute she was blethering to me, next minute she conked out. Anyway, they resuscitated her. When she came to she was oblivious to what had happened. She was busy in this beautiful colourful place, with a garden. She's no longer afraid of dying. That's nice in itself, no matter what anyone's opinion is. It pleases me for my mum.
**like**
Madamenotmiss
BROOKLYN
Madamenotmiss is female  Madamenotmiss has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-01-2015, 10:26 PM

Originally Posted by alice76 ->
Beautiful story, thanks so much for sharing.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top