Join for free
Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5
stevmk2
Milton Keynes
stevmk2 is male  stevmk2 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-01-2015, 05:04 PM

Re: Greece

Originally Posted by Victors Mate ->
So you will consider voting for Farage and Ukip with their inbuilt racists but on the other hand rightly condemn Hitler. Strange thought pattern that.
Perhaps VM.
I often see what you post on here and I'm often in agreement.

Sometimes I'm not.

Doesn't mean that much though because I still respect your opinions so, although my logic may seem odd to you, perhaps you will extend the same courtesy to me? stevmk2
Victors Mate
Fondly Remembered
Planet Earth
Victors Mate is male  Victors Mate has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-01-2015, 05:11 PM

Sorry Steve it's just that I find it odd that you condemn one racists party but can support another.
jodie
UK
jodie is female  jodie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-01-2015, 05:38 PM

I don't see UKIP as racist - at least not at the moment. They just want control over numbers coming into this country, which as things stand means leaving the EU.

I hope Germany didn't intend to be in control of the whole of Europe but that seems to be where we've ended up, so obviously those running the EU Project cannot be trusted. Lord knows which way it will go w/out our say-so in the next 20 years if we stay in. I half expected to see EU military police on the streets of Spain today - big protests going on out there right now. And wasn't there a vote in Ireland not too long ago, I actually think it was about whether or not to join the Euro, could be wrong, but anyway the population voted and were told that was the wrong answer and to go back and try again! I think that's called a dictatorship.

What we have now is WAY out of line with what the UK voted for in the 70's.
stevmk2
Milton Keynes
stevmk2 is male  stevmk2 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-01-2015, 05:42 PM

Originally Posted by Victors Mate ->
Sorry Steve it's just that I find it odd that you condemn one racists party but can support another.
No need to be sorry VM!

I'm my own man and my reasoning may mystify others; I understand that.

I just don't view UKIP as racist as you obviously do.

Their policies - if you could call them that - are meaningless, because they simply serve a purpose to me and I'm pretty sure that's all they'll do in May - upset the 3-party apple cart. stevmk2

Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top