Join for free
Page 13 of 14 « First < 3 11 12 13 14 >
Docholliday
Norfolk UK
Docholliday is male  Docholliday has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2017, 08:59 AM

Re: Why don't the Royal's help more?

Originally Posted by Flowerpower ->
I'm not the first and certainly won't be the last. People have been saying this for years.
They sure have Flowerpower because its true. Pity they don't give him a DNA test but off cause that's the last thing they would do. My oh my what a scandle and uproar that would cause when the truth came out.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2017, 09:02 AM

why who cares?
Mr Ploppy
Chatterbox
Perth Western Australia, 3rd house on the right
Mr Ploppy is male  Mr Ploppy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2017, 09:23 AM

Originally Posted by Docholliday ->
They sure have Flowerpower because its true. Pity they don't give him a DNA test but off cause that's the last thing they would do. My oh my what a scandle and uproar that would cause when the truth came out.
Perhaps the DNA test has been done, but since it's strictly royal business, you were not told.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2017, 11:10 AM

Originally Posted by Docholliday ->
Get them on the Jeremy Kyle Show. Now wouldn't that be a spectacle? Harry with his weed joint, Hewitt and Charlie arguing with each other next to him, and granny in the back room laughing her socks off!
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2017, 11:39 AM

This is a youngman who whatever his parentage does good in the world, what does it matter? He is accepted by his family as one of their own, I suspect a DNA has been done and only they are privy to its result, that's as it should be they love him he loves them... Get over it.
Flowerpower
East Anglia, UK
Flowerpower is female  Flowerpower has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2017, 11:42 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
I agree.

Any case, how could a child be blamed even if this were true? He didn't choose his father did he!

From what I see of the bloke, I like him regardless of all this gossip about his parentage.
I like him too! He's a breath of fresh air in the stuffy old royal family.
Flowerpower
East Anglia, UK
Flowerpower is female  Flowerpower has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2017, 11:49 AM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
Get them on the Jeremy Kyle Show. Now wouldn't that be a spectacle? Harry with his weed joint, Hewitt and Charlie arguing with each other next to him, and granny in the back room laughing her socks off!
Well most of the royals would be ideal candidates for the JK show from what I've seen of it!

Over the decades they've had affairs galore, financial dodgy deals, living off other people, shutting their mentally unwell family members away from the public eye, toe-sucking episodes .... enough there to make a whole series.

Let's not forget poor Diana who was clearly troubled and was just neglected and ignored by the whole family until she had to look to people outside the family for support and kindness.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2017, 11:54 AM

Originally Posted by summer ->
This is a youngman who whatever his parentage does good in the world, what does it matter? He is accepted by his family as one of their own, I suspect a DNA has been done and only they are privy to its result, that's as it should be they love him he loves them... Get over it.

I agree Summer, and thanks Flowerpower as well.
Flowerpower
East Anglia, UK

10-01-2017, 09:12 PM

It sickens me that crazy people are prepared to bow and scrape when the royals are around.

The loonies who queue up at Sandringham just to "look" at the royals going to church. I honestly don't get that at all.

Kate the Duchess of Dolittle came to a town near me to open a charity shop. The streets were cleaned, flower displays put out etc etc. Spectators were made to stand across the road in the rain. It was a chilly, drizzly day and she turned up and stayed for 30 minutes and was whisked away in her limo to her home which was a maximum of 45 minutes away!
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2017, 09:17 PM

Originally Posted by Flowerpower ->
Well most of the royals would be ideal candidates for the JK show from what I've seen of it!

Over the decades they've had affairs galore, financial dodgy deals, living off other people, shutting their mentally unwell family members away from the public eye, toe-sucking episodes .... enough there to make a whole series.

Let's not forget poor Diana who was clearly troubled and was just neglected and ignored by the whole family until she had to look to people outside the family for support and kindness.
..And was she murdered for it?....Hmm...

Page 13 of 14 « First < 3 11 12 13 14 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top