Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2014, 12:22 PM

Re: Haircut

Yes Clumsy, I have always left a radio on for mine when I go out. Partly because of having voices around, but also so they don't keep barking from every sound they hear outside. It works for mine.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2014, 12:41 PM

Re: Haircut

Thank you for your suggestions. Yes we have always left the radio on for the dogs when weīve gone out, sometimes even the TV, and always a low light. It was never a problem, even when we only had Muffin but Cho is a completely different little dog. When Cho barks itīs like a dozen Rottweilers, she has a very loud and distinctive bark and when sheīs excited or upset she literally screams. We are in a detached house, the door into the lounge is double glazed, the windows are double glazed and we always drop the persiana down too, still she can be heard all over the area! The neighbours are very good, they donīt complain, but it isnīt something that can go on for long, there are noise laws here that apply to noisy dogs too. It isnīt a problem with her going to my friend across the road but I must persevere to try and get her used to being alone sometimes.
I think one problem is that she is a very spoilt little pooch !

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top