Join for free
Page 22 of 52 « First < 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 > Last »
Nimby
Cardiff UK
Nimby is female  Nimby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-10-2014, 02:23 PM

Re: Over 50s Club Wales Part 2

Horrible day here.....nasty drizzle which turns into heavy rain from time to time......on the brighter side .....holiday to Nerja booked for next June
Sweetsue
midWales
Sweetsue is female  Sweetsue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2014, 11:22 AM

Where is Nerja Nimby? I'm off to Cyprus week after next with a group called Field Farm Tours, run by the NFU. Three local friends going too. My travel pack arrived yesterday and having read the itinerary I think I'm going to need a holiday to get over the holiday! There is one afternoon free "for you to enjoy the pool" at the hotel, apart from that there are visits to farms, mostly in the south, though we are having one afternoon touring in the north of the island.

Took Lexi out this morning and a rabbit (or hare, I'm not too sure 'cos it all happened so quickly), shot out from under my car and she and Lexi vanished down the road at 90 mph! Lexi soon came back though, think it must have been a hare to have got away!
Nimby
Cardiff UK
Nimby is female  Nimby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2014, 12:29 PM

Costa Del Sol Sue......Love Cyprus....my son was based there so had a few free hols apart from air fares....
Jac
Wales UK
Jac is female  Jac has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2014, 03:03 PM

Miserable day here. I popped to Mumbles to take some stuff to Charity shop and had a coffee with Vera in White Rose.
You will love Cyprus Sue, I've been a few times and the North is very different to the South
rowser
United Kingdom Carmarthenshire
rowser is female  rowser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2014, 04:58 PM

Good afternoon/ evening all.
I've had a brill day. Grandson, wife and great grand-kids arrived before twelve and Tom arrived around 1300hrs. Tom turned a meal into an eating contest. Where do teenagers put all that food and still stay so slim?? He also helped the youngsters out with their treats

Had an internet problem while they were here but all fixed with the help of 3 adults and a new hub.
Thankfully my vac cleaner also fixed with help from Tom.

Hoorah for my dishwasher which is now washing 66% of the dishes used

Tired but happy and greatful for my family.

I love Cyprus Sue--you'll have a brill time even if it's a busy one
Enfys
South Wales
Enfys is female  Enfys has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2014, 09:13 AM

How nice it was to have a walk this morning without having to use a torch!Don't mind the fact that it gets darker earlier in the evenings-good excuse to put pjs and snuggle in!
Going to start clearing the front bedroom today ready to have the free carpet fitted on Wednesday or Thursday.
Enjoy your Sunday.
Jac
Wales UK
Jac is female  Jac has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2014, 11:35 AM

Very grey and damp here and I'm not planning much.
Have a good one xxx
Glad your visit went well Rowser
rowser
United Kingdom Carmarthenshire
rowser is female  rowser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2014, 12:07 PM

Good morning all, damp and miserable weather here, and indoors for me today. Planning a trip to Cardiff tomorrow so hope it brightens up.
Not making a Sunday dinner today, just settling for yesterday's left overs.
Good luck with the clearing Enfys, a new look for a room/rooms always lifts my spirits.
Enjoy Sunday everyone whatever your plans
Nimby
Cardiff UK

27-10-2014, 11:04 AM

Grey and cloudy here .....dry though.....off to class later....anyone fancy coming with me ?
Sweetsue
midWales
Sweetsue is female  Sweetsue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2014, 12:17 PM

Oh if only....................

Just been to vets with Lexi to see if she could have her stitches out. She's getting very distressed with the lampshade on when she goes in her crate at night. However, vet says stitches should stay in until Thursday, so try her without lampshade tonight. Let's hope she doesn't decide to remove them herself.

Sun was shining in Hay but there's a big black cloud over us up on the hills.

Page 22 of 52 « First < 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top