Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Jimbo
Aberdeen,UK
Jimbo is male  Jimbo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2017, 07:51 AM

Good Morning Wednesday

Good Morning all. Hope you have a pleasant day,

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	Have%20a%20nice%20day.jpg
Views:	47
Size:	26.6 KB
ID:	3608  
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2017, 07:58 AM

Re: Good Morning Wednesday

Hi

Good Morning All.

Yet another grey, damp and miserable day here.

I need a holiday, somewhere sunny.

Have a good day all.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2017, 08:19 AM

Good morning all, still raining here after 36 hours straight, more like the biblical flood than August.....

Just finished my chores and having a coffee before getting the sowester on and taking the dogs out to the forest. If it does dry up later I have some more tomatoes, fruit and beans to pick and freeze.

Try to enjoy your day everyone.
CeeCee
UK
CeeCee is female  CeeCee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2017, 08:36 AM

Good morning, still pouring with rain here, in fact the central heating has kicked in. So annoying, not only do I have an appointment in an hour, but my gardener was due today to cut my lawns. She has been on holiday and the grass is already ankle deep.😡
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2017, 08:37 AM

Good morning all.

It is so dark and grey it looks almost like night time here. Torrential rain and more windy than yesterday coming apparently. Great.

Off into town this morning but nothing much else planned.

Oh, and Swim, you'd best forget about the sunny holiday if you can't fly.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2017, 08:38 AM

Good morning all - It's still raining here too.

I'm meeting up with three women I met on a coach holiday today for lunch & drinks.

No other plans for the day.

Have a good day all.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2017, 08:45 AM

Morning all.

Tried to get my newspaper just after 7 this morning, to beat the rain, but the shop wasn't yet open. Ooops.

Now I've had breakfast, tea and tablets, and washed up...it's raining! Usually the only times I never buy a paper is when I'm too ill to leave home, or when abroad. I don't normally let inclement weather hold me back. So I shall dress accordingly (proper shoes and socks), and try again, before it gets much worse.

Happs days, eh?

Enjoy your Wednesday. Think I'll do a full roast beef dinner this evening, as I have some cauli cheese. Yum.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2017, 08:51 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Good morning all.

It is so dark and grey it looks almost like night time here. Torrential rain and more windy than yesterday coming apparently. Great.

Off into town this morning but nothing much else planned.

Oh, and Swim, you'd best forget about the sunny holiday if you can't fly.
Hi

I know, depressing not being able to fly.

I can drive though, taking it steady, only one overnight stay to get to La Rochelle.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2017, 08:59 AM

Good morning all heavy rain here and quite cool ...

It's so gloomy indoors and I still have the kitchen light on.

No gardening today so it will be concentrating on the indoor jobs.

Enjoy your day everyone...
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2017, 09:52 AM

Morning everyone

What an awful day it is here today. Not stopped raining since last night, on the radio he was saying it is more like a February day than August.

Enjoy the rest of your day folks

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top