Join for free
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2012, 04:52 AM

It's Terrific Thursday.

This is the river Neckar in the town of Rottenburg in Germany. A second day without rain - just as they've lifted the hosepipe ban.
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2012, 07:28 AM

Re: It's Terrific Thursday.

Good morning Alan and everyone else, I think it is anyway.
My head is still a bit fuzzy from yesterday.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nagzOGCc8N4

A dry start to the day but still on the humid side, the creatures of mother nature followed us all along the bridle path in their search for their breakfast, the Peacock is strutting his stuff along the lane with cars having to slow right down to get passed it.

Plans for today are to relax in the morning, have lunch at home and then have a run down to Grange-over Sand this afternoon. I have a meeting there with an old Business aquaintance who wants some advice.

Belated Happy Birthday Hannah.

Have a great day everyone, I will if those hammer drills ever stop pounding in my head.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBu8h1Js5Fg
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2012, 08:49 AM

Good morning everyone from the Midlands, where the sun is actually shining, and all is well at plantman towers....

A couple of diy jobs are on the list for me this morning and I'm cooking salmon and roast veg for lunch. A walk with the dogs after that, and then calling in on friends later this afternoon for coffee and cake...how good does it get...

Glad the celebrations went well Bob, and belated Happy Birthday to Hannah Meg...

Enjoy your own day folks..

Barry
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2012, 10:11 AM

What a beautiful morning it is here this morning.

Would love to go for a long walk to clear the cobwebs but unfortunately at work today, so will have to wait for the weekend and hope it is nice.

Enjoy your day with whatever you have planned
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2012, 10:17 AM

Glencoe

Morning All A wee bit dull and a wee breeze outside but pleasant being out in it! It is supposed to rain later on and into the weekend as well - but used to the rain up here

That's a beautiful photo, Alan, thanks for sharing

Love the links, especially the 2nd one Bob - also your gif piccy, made me smile!

Enjoy a guid day everyone.

Take care and stay safe
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2012, 11:39 AM

Thsanks for your kind comment on my photo Rosemary, I think your photos are also good.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2012, 11:59 AM

A belated good morning fellow members it is fine but dull this morning and I have been racing to get the lawns mown and washing dry ahead of the rain which is due later.

Tomorrow the Three Counties Show begins down the road and I will have trouble getting out of my lane because of the show traffic so I have hastily done the food shopping.

I am off to do some cooking now before taking Chloe out
Have a pleasant day everyone .

Lovely photographs everyone thank you
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2012, 02:34 PM

Hello ...... a dull and murky day here and the forecast isn't good for the SW.....heavy rain for the next few days

Had an appointment at the hairdressers this morning, all nice and tidy again after a hair cut Did a bit of shopping on the way home and now trying to decide what we will have for dinner later.

Lovely photos again folks, thanks!

Enjoy the rest of your day!
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2012, 06:48 PM

Good evening all, busy in the shed again away from the rain, it hasn't stopped all day something has gone badly wrong with the summer weather, only a few days ago I got sunburned out in the back garden, it's cold today. Thousands of years ago they blamed the Gods on the bad weather, now they blame it on global warming, I think we should go back to the old ways, the Gods need a sacrifice, they are angry with us, (can you blame them) why not give them a few of our modern weather experts on a plate.
Don't let the weather get you down Folks.

This is the latest idea from Michael O'Leary, buy your own flat pack plane from me, have great fun putting it together with your friends and fly anywhere you like.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top