Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2016, 10:20 AM

Re: Good morning Thursday

Good morning everyone another heavy frost here -7 according to a neighbour. Not surprising, yesterday's frost never cleared.

My son is coming for lunch and I have promised him a tin of mince pies to take home for the children so lots to do.

Enjoy your day everyone
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2016, 10:39 AM

Morning all , cold here again , Jack frost been playing in the garden .

Question for you , do Robin red breasts make their own nests or do they lodge in nests with starlings , little Robin I've seen hangs out with them all the time yet don't see a nest for him
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2016, 10:56 AM

Good morning everyone. Nice to see everyone here. Been cold here
overnight in the Midlands and not too hot now lol. Hope everyone has
a lovely day. Happy Birthday to hubby Susan hope he has a nice day.
Take care everyone xx
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2016, 11:08 AM

Thank you all. Jazzi hope the delivery turns up this morning.

Had to wash the Cat this morning, for some reason all of her chest and stomach was brown, wet and sticky, she is an indoor cat and our House is spotless, so gods knows what she has done, I thought perhaps she had dropped her breakfast down her front, but that would only cover the top half of her chest, this is all over, and she was trying to wash it off, so we took her into the bathroom, my Husband had her in his arms and I filled up the sink with warm water and an old flannel and I washed her chest and tummy three times until it was clean, and thank god she enjoyed it, she was purring away.
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2016, 11:52 AM

Good morning
Mel15
Nowhere
Mel15 is female  Mel15 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2016, 12:07 PM

Good morning everyone

Well thankfully last weeks freezing weather has given away to mizzle and mildness

Frosts last week were so severe we've lost a lot of plants

Up early today and got 90% of chores done and a shoulder of pork in the slow cooker to turn into pulled pork for tea ( hope it's nice, didn't have all the ingredients needed for the rub so improvised )

Does anyone know how to stop a kitten from chasing the mop across the floor? My floor is drying with tiny foot prints all over it lol
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2016, 12:39 PM

Yes, here it is, arrived just after 9.

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	28
Size:	25.8 KB
ID:	2395  
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2016, 05:31 PM

That's good Jazzi, its arrived.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2016, 06:56 PM

Had a text not long ago to tell me the next delivery, tomorrow, is between 10.30 - 12.30. So I can have a lie in. Yay! Also have to clear out the bathroom. Cupboard all cleared out, so P can access the valves, but I'm worried about the hot. Anyway, spoke to him, and he said, not to worry.

The line of tiles that had been hanging by a thread, for years (!!!!) finally came crashing down this afternoon. Frit the life outa me. Had to start using a rubble sack, and clear the bits out of the bath. Thank goodness the rest are coming down soon.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top