Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2016, 07:28 AM

Good morning Tuesday.

A trip to Tesco for me today and another ride on their electric shopping scooter - such excitement!

I took this picture on a cruise down the river Volga in Russia. It's the churches bell tower - all that is showing of a sunken village.

Have a good day all.

swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2016, 07:49 AM

Re: Good morning Tuesday.

Hi

Great photo Carol.

Laughing about you on the electric trolley, should be good fun.

Another day with the builders today for me.

Hope you all have a lovely day.
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2016, 07:58 AM

Good morning everyone. Hope you have a great day.
Didn't know Tesco did a electric trolley.
Going to the local market today as they do a good one
near where I lived on Tuesday, Friday and Saturday.
Take care all and have a nice day.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2016, 08:02 AM

Originally Posted by BowieEyes ->
Didn't know Tesco did a electric trolley.
It's not the trolley that's electric. It's an electric scooter with a trolley fixed to it.
It has a good speed - Tony has all on keeping up with me.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2016, 08:11 AM

Good Morning Each,a nice sunny one here at the moment,but rain forecast later...Off to Tesco later and wouldn't mind a shot on a scooter Carol as Our Tesco is enormous,feels like I've walked for Miles
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2016, 08:20 AM

Good morning
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2016, 08:22 AM

Interesting Carol i was tempted to use the electric trolley at Morrisons, and now they have foldable wheelchairs. But my blokey pride wont let me, plus some who use them think they are Boudica hunting Romans in her Chariot.

Looks like its the last decent da, and its back to rain for a while, so im off out later. Enjoy your day folks.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2016, 08:29 AM

Good morning all.

'ROAD HOG CAROL'. I can just imagine you on this Electric Trolley - 'Get out of my way'.

It's a beautiful bright and sunny day here in Essex. Doing a bit of shopping after lunch today.

Have a nice day all.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2016, 08:38 AM

Good morning all another bright and sunny one here...

Off to Sainsbury's later to see if they have any begonias left to finish off the front garden.

Enjoy your day everyone...
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2016, 08:45 AM

Originally Posted by Nom ->
Interesting Carol i was tempted to use the electric trolley at Morrisons, and now they have foldable wheelchairs. But my blokey pride wont let me, plus some who use them think they are Boudica hunting Romans in her Chariot.

Looks like its the last decent da, and its back to rain for a while, so im off out later. Enjoy your day folks.

Blokey pride! You should give it a try Nom, anything to make life easier must be a plus.

Morning folks. Beautiful day at the moment but apparently it is not going to last.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top