Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2016, 06:54 AM

Good morning Thursday

Good morning all, December 1st already, where has the year gone? Milder here this morning thanks to thick cloud, but hopefully will stay dry for the day.

We have visitors for lunch today so Mrs B is catering whilst I muck out and throw down some fresh sawdust.

Enjoy your day everyone.

Our boys yesterday with our neighbour's dog that we were looking after...

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	20161130_104258.jpg
Views:	40
Size:	27.6 KB
ID:	2393  
longfellow
Chatterbox
Penthouse in Essex overlooking the Thames.
longfellow is male  longfellow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2016, 08:00 AM

Re: Good morning Thursday

Morning all yes so mild that it feels like we are having a heatwave compared to yesterdays -3.5 degrees.
Not a bit of frost insight.
I got all my warm gear on ready to scrape the car windscreen and I ended up sitting roasting in the bloody thing whilst madam prepared for work.
Typical UK weather just like a woman you never know what it is going to do next.

Enjoy the day.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2016, 08:40 AM

Morning all.

*yawn*. Been up since 6.30, but not done much. Waiting for the phone call to tell me when bath and toilet to be delivered. Between 7-1, they said. Yawn.

Got back up last night as I was tossing and turning. Sat writing a list of things to tell P when he arrives at 8am Saturday, so I don't forget!! Still couldn't sleep.

It seems they want me out of the way, so that in itself is worrying. I have a bed booked for 4 nights Sat-Tue, but from Wed onwards...will have to stay home.

I worry about...will they close windows, turn off lights, turn off switches, lock the front door, not flood the flat, set it alight, will they respect my wishes not to smoke indoors. Will they do a good job? Will I like it?

I may have much greyer hair in a few weeks time!
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2016, 08:41 AM

Good morning all.

White Rabbits.

Its not so cold this morning, a bit of frost on the cars, but otherwise dry and mild.

No cooking for me today, going out for an Indian, its my Husbands birthday today.

Have a nice day all.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2016, 08:42 AM

Happy birthday Susie's hubby.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2016, 09:13 AM

buenas dias all. Love the photo Barry, all three doggies on their best behaviour. Happy birthday to your husband Susie, I hope he enjoys his day.

Here today it´s grey and a little drizzly, but it´s early yet, it might clear up.

I´m going to meet up with friends for an hour, then off to another friend to see if I can get her printer working, then late afternoon I am taking madam CChoCho to the grooming parlour for a haircut, she´s beginning to look like a little hairy yeti.

I hope your delivery turns up on time Jazzi. Have a nice day all.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2016, 09:39 AM

Good morning. Still cold but not such a severe frost as yesterday.

Got to have an x-ray this morning, then shopping.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2016, 09:39 AM

Good morning everybody.
It's a gym & shopping day for me today..

Have a good day all.
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2016, 09:45 AM

Good morning all
off for a dog walk soon and then into town to get dog food and have a little potter about...
Have a good day everyone!
Lovely pic Barry....
Tiggy winkle
Uk
Tiggy winkle is female  Tiggy winkle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2016, 09:50 AM

Morning everyone

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top