Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
tomcat
Bristol uk
tomcat is male  tomcat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-02-2014, 05:41 PM

sharia in action

Sharia in action. More Islamic contributions to mankind …. the Syrian girl, Fatoum Al-Jassem, was tried in a sharia court; the judge ruled that membership in Facebook was tantamount to adultery, and sentenced her to death by stoning.

“ISIL Stones Syrian Girl to Death for Facebook Membership,” Fars News Agency, February 12, 2014 (thanks to Religion of Peace)
- See more at: http://pamelageller.com/2014/02/devo....oA0i8E2z.dpuf
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-02-2014, 05:47 PM

Re: sharia in action

These atrocities happen every day - just don't want this happening here !
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-02-2014, 06:02 PM

Isn't religion a wonderful thing...
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-02-2014, 07:47 PM

What is the authenticity of that story ?
AudreyII
USA
AudreyII is female  AudreyII has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-02-2014, 08:57 PM

Well, I know that many of our conservative lawmakers are so worried about Sharia law in the US that they have passed laws prohibiting it.. I mean... everyone knows our President is a "Muslin" and Sharia is just a pen stroke away. Never mind that we have a whole book of secular laws and a US Constitution.. One never knows what a "Muslin" will do. hahahah

Seiously though.. I don't think there is any chance that the US or the UK will suddenly throw away their legal systems to embrace Sharia.. BUT it's hard to control what little enclaves of foreign nationals will do within their closed groups.
Baxter8
Somerset
Baxter8 is female  Baxter8 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-02-2014, 10:50 PM

I too was thinking exactly the same thing - and then I clicked onto "About" Pamela Geller and round (and I quote)

"Pamela Geller is the founder, editor and publisher of Atlas Shrugs.com and President of the American Freedom Defense Initiative (AFDI) and Stop Islamization of America (SIOA). "

I think she's - well, a little hysterical?

Originally Posted by Alan Cooke ->
What is the authenticity of that story ?
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-02-2014, 11:37 PM

Originally Posted by AudreyII ->

Seiously though.. I don't think there is any chance that the US or the UK will suddenly throw away their legal systems to embrace Sharia.. BUT it's hard to control what little enclaves of foreign nationals will do within their closed groups.
I agree. Considering the number of Muslims in the world is about 2 billion yet only 8 countries have any form of Sharia law this fear mongering defies belief.

A couple of men have just been charged in NSW with the illegal marriage of a 12 year old girl to a man. One man with having sexual intercourse with the girl and the other with performing an illegal ceremony.

But before we get too high and mighty and splutter with indignation just remember that at the same time the ongoing Royal Commission into Institutional Responses to Child Sexual Abuse has heard how members of the Salvation Army, The Catholic Church, Anglican Church and the YMCA systematically sexually abused children over many decades and these organisations did everything they could to cover it up and/or protect the offenders.

So who wants to chuck the first rock?
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2014, 06:07 AM

It was my understanding that Sharia courts already exist in UK and are tolerated by the Govt?
sue_arnold
UK
sue_arnold is female  sue_arnold has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2014, 08:38 AM

Originally Posted by gumbud ->
It was my understanding that Sharia courts already exist in UK and are tolerated by the Govt?

So are the Beth Din courts.
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2014, 10:58 AM

Someone wants to throw some stones at me to stop me going on bloody Facebook. The number of times I have made a fool of myself on there is no-one's business and I ain't the only one that is for sure.

Flippancy aside isn't it awful how we can accept the death of a young girl so easily with regard to how these Muslims behave? Just another unbelievable, idiotic atrocity to add to all the masses of others. Way to go Muslims, or should I say 'extremist Muslims'.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top