Join for free
Page 4 of 49 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 14 > Last »
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2015, 08:12 PM

Re: Gumbud Leisurely Scribbles (part 3)

You can spot a false smile a mile away, that girl who sticks the letters up on the board in Countdown always has a false smile, and I’m just waiting for a bombshell to drop about Boris Johnson’s private life.

I think there is nothing that looks more beautiful on a woman’s face than a big smile, you can throw away all your paints and powders, fancy clothes and jewellery, and just stand there with a big smile on your face and you’ll be the most popular girl in the whole dance hall. In fact I guarantee it.
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2015, 08:48 PM

I've just can't get this image out of me mind of this lovely girl standing in the dance hall who has thrown away her powder,jewellry and clothes - standing there buck naked with a big smile on and all those guys standing around with horizontal tent poles all grinning too!!

nice one Jem!
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2015, 09:10 PM

Yes but it doesn't work for the fellas Gumbud, except maybe the odd few, nudge nudge wink wink ya know yerself.
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-09-2015, 08:42 AM

couple of bottles of Marke Original Oettinger Pils + one Hoyo de Monterey + the best of Pavarotti - one hour 20 mins

one organism = 30 secs

you choose?
solo
UK
solo is female  solo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-09-2015, 09:21 AM

Originally Posted by gumbud ->
couple of bottles of Marke Original Oettinger Pils + one Hoyo de Monterey + the best of Pavarotti - one hour 20 mins

one organism = 30 secs

you choose?
Surprised yer askin
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin

29-09-2015, 10:57 AM

Oh God I do walk into these awkward situations sometimes, and all because of genuine smiles versus false smiles, dear God, please give me the simple life.
Where you can grow your own food, brew your own beer, breath fresh air, and you can’t beat your own milk and eggs. alas the wife would never leave the city and it’s all too late now.

I don't believe in frettin' and grievin'
Why mess around with strife'
I never was cut out to step and strut out
Give me the simple life

Some find it pleasant dining on pheasant
Those things roll off my knife
Just serve me tomatoes and mashed potatoes
Give me the simple life

A cottage small if all I'm after
Not one that's spacious and wide
A house that rings with joy and laughter
And the ones you love inside

Some like the high road, I like the low road
Free from the care and strife
Sounds corny and seedy, but yes, indeed
Give me the simple life. (Sung by Ella Fitzgerald)
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia

29-09-2015, 12:04 PM

Originally Posted by solo ->
Surprised yer askin
well if you can provide all of that PLUS an organism that would be a bonus!!
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia

29-09-2015, 12:08 PM

and you can’t beat your own milk and eggs
you mean you ddon't know how to make an omlette???
solo
UK
solo is female  solo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-09-2015, 03:40 PM

Great poem Jem..but tomatoes and mash !!!

Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin

29-09-2015, 07:12 PM

That wasn't me Solo, that was Ella Fitzgerald's dinner.
I haven't eaten a tomato in years, can't get a decent tomato in town ever since they started impregnating them with bit's of fish and the devil knows what else, genetic engineering has messed up most of the good vegatables we use in the cities today, wish I lived in the country.

Page 4 of 49 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 14 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top