Join for free
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2010, 08:30 AM

Famous Family

In A Brum Accent:-

There's a famous family named Stein
There's Gert there's Ep and there's Ein
Gerts poetry is bunk, Ep's statues are junk
No bugger understands Ein.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2010, 09:07 AM

Re: Famous Family

It's years since I heard a Brum accent, A/B, not sure but is it the "black country" accent? A chap who worked beside me at Chryslers came from there and when he returned, he used to send me up joke books from the black country!

That's a good one and thanks for sharing

Take care.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-06-2010, 12:06 AM

Re: Famous Family

An old Indian walks into the general store on the reservation and asks the manager for some toilet rolls. "What kind would you like chief?" asks the boss. "What kind you got?" "We have the DE-LUX super soft at $5 a roll or the MIDI-SOFT at $3 a roll. "Too dear, anything else?" asks the Indian. "We got some new stuff in today, no name on it yet, but it's only a dollar a roll." "Good I'll take two rolls". Next morning a very angry Indian arrives at the store and demands to see the boss. "You know them toilet rolls you sold me yesterday? the stuff with no name? me have name, me call it JOHN WAYNE PAPER. "Hows that?" asks the boss. "Because it's rough, it's tough and it don't take no shit from Indians."

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top