Join for free
val
Kent UK
val is female  val has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-06-2010, 08:04 AM

The medical repair

The Medical Repair

A guy out on the golf course takes a high speed ball right in his groin.

Writhing in agony, he falls to the ground. As soon as he could manage, he took himself to the doctor.

He said 'How bad is it doc? I'm going on my honeymoon next week and my fiancee is still a virgin'

The doctor told him, 'I'll have to put your Willie in a splint to let it heal and keep it straight. It should be okay next week.'

He took four tongue depressors and formed a neat little 4 sided splint, and taped it all together; an impressive work of art. The guy mentions none of this to his girl, marries her, and goes on their honeymoon.

That night in the motel room, she rips open her blouse to reveal her beautiful breasts. She said, 'You're the first; no one has EVER touched these.'

He immediately drops his pants and replies, 'Look at this. . .... . . ... ..still in the CRATE!'
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-06-2010, 11:47 AM

Re: The medical repair

lol Val! You girls are worse than the boys
Old git
West Deeping Lincs
Old git is male  Old git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-06-2010, 02:52 PM

Re: The medical repair

And this is why one should never play golf-that mighty wood can so easily just become a little putter

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top