Join for free
june1958
Lancashire
june1958 is female  june1958 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-07-2010, 02:57 PM

psychiatrists

How many psychiatrists does it take to change a light bulb?
Scroll down ................

One - but he has got to want to change :P

June x
Old git
West Deeping Lincs
Old git is male  Old git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2010, 04:59 PM

Re: psychiatrists

Yes this is true-so many trick cyclists grew up in fear of changing a light bulb.

This explains most of Freud`s theories. He blamed women but in fact he was not able to get up and give a little screw while inserting.
june1958
Lancashire
june1958 is female  june1958 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2010, 09:26 AM

Originally Posted by Old git ->
Yes this is true-so many trick cyclists grew up in fear of changing a light bulb.

This explains most of Freud`s theories. He blamed women but in fact he was not able to get up and give a little screw while inserting.
We live in a mans world, and all things that can go wrong will go wrong because men give it a female name.
Ships, planes, cars, and Star Trek Vovager are all female, and Mother Nature is a real bitch at times!

Although I have found Siggys book invaluable (it props my table leg up a treat) he could have saved himself a lot of observations and hard work over the years, (as we all know now) the protocol has changed for treating behavioral problems, yes, chocolate cures everything, and if it appears to take a while to work, the amount needs adjusting accordingly

June x
Old git
West Deeping Lincs
Old git is male  Old git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2010, 05:33 PM

how true-I once did some silly research in a lab where some were ostensibly into feeding disorders.

It was all 5 hydroxytryptophan and serotonin (I was more into Dopamine but that`s another story) 5HT? sod the science give her a box of chocolates.

I am being a bit flippant and anorexia is not to be taken as a joke but chocolate is nice
mrmojorisin
Tangy Town, UK
mrmojorisin is male  mrmojorisin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-07-2010, 09:35 AM

5-HT2A serotonin receptor agonists for me any day
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2010, 07:59 AM

I think all Psychiatrists are head cases.

Just like chefs, it is only their opinion, do they really know what pleases other people?
mrmojorisin
Tangy Town, UK
mrmojorisin is male  mrmojorisin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2010, 08:27 AM

After all, most of the time, a penis is just a penis !
Old git
West Deeping Lincs

25-07-2010, 05:04 PM

Just like chefs, it is only their opinion.

Save us from celeb `chefs` my local butcher despairs of the next `trend`-and here I cleverly link to the penis.

A male has only one tail(ox tail) and one penis(pizzle)-there is an awful(offal?) lot of meat to sell to have just one of each

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top