Join for free
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2017, 08:43 AM

Trident Missile goes astray

Seems the Royal Navy can't even trust its own weapons systems!!!

HMS Vengeance, whilst just 20 miles from the Florida coast, launched a Trident missile intending that it should travel over 5000 miles to the South-East and crash into the sea off the African coast. Instead of which it headed West, straight for the American coast.

http://www.aol.co.uk/news/2017/01/21...tal-commons-v/

Perhaps it was lonely and was intending to return to its maker!!!
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2017, 09:19 AM

Re: Trident Missile goes astray

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->

HMS Vengeance, whilst just 20 miles from the Florida coast, launched a Trident missile intending that it should travel over 5000 miles to the South-East and crash into the sea off the African coast. Instead of which it headed West, straight for the American coast.

http://www.aol.co.uk/news/2017/01/21...tal-commons-v/

Don't get your point on this?
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2017, 09:36 AM

Hi

UJ, given your constant criticism of everything to do with the UK, and your previous post about the Russian Task Force sailing through the Channel and not stopping to pick you up. I have to ask why you do not just emigrate to to Russia.

Given your political past, and your posts about visiting the former USSR, they are bound to have a file on you and welcome you with open arms.

You are obviously unhappy here and your leaving would be a major saving for our NHS.

Better all round for everyone don't you think?
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2017, 09:41 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

UJ, given your constant criticism of everything to do with the UK, and your previous post about the Russian Task Force sailing through the Channel and not stopping to pick you up. I have to ask why you do not just emigrate to to Russia.

Given your political past, and your posts about visiting the former USSR, they are bound to have a file on you and welcome you with open arms.

You are obviously unhappy here and your leaving would be a major saving for our NHS.

Better all round for everyone don't you think?

I see our local 'nasty party' member has yet again resorted to personal insult and has nothing useful to contribute.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2017, 10:13 AM

I see our local 'nasty party' member has yet again resorted to personal insult and has nothing useful to contribute.
Hi

Only once voted Tory in my life, and that was get rid of Blair.

I will vote Tory again if there is anyway it would help to stop Corbyn getting in.

The personal insults are yours UJ, not mine.

I have repeatedly said that I learnt my politics from Harold Wilson, a regular visitor to my parents house.

Both my father and Harold Wilson were awarded Honorary Degrees on the same day, presented by Lord Harewood.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2017, 10:20 AM

I don't get the laughter is this meant to be a funny story ?
A mistake was made that could have had catastrophic outcome, what is funny about that
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK

22-01-2017, 10:28 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Only once voted Tory in my life, and that was get rid of Blair.

I will vote Tory again if there is anyway it would help to stop Corbyn getting in.

The personal insults are yours UJ, not mine.

I have repeatedly said that I learnt my politics from Harold Wilson, a regular visitor to my parents house.

Both my father and Harold Wilson were awarded Honorary Degrees on the same day, presented by Lord Harewood.

And ..... ????
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2017, 11:33 AM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
I don't get the laughter is this meant to be a funny story ?
A mistake was made that could have had catastrophic outcome, what is funny about that
Meg.

Rocket was unarmed.

Another none post by UJ
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2017, 11:54 AM

Last I heard it was heading for Brighton.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2017, 11:59 AM

I just googled 'Russian missile goes astray' but there were too many to list.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top