Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-09-2017, 10:05 AM

Corbyn’s Cunning EU Plan Has Failed

Corbyn’s cunning EU plan has ended in abject failure

Very good article here which reveals the true picture of how Labour have constantly changed positions to dupe the nation.

http://www.cityam.com/271894/corbyns...abject-failure

"It has been a disaster, although no doubt the Labour narrative will try to paint it differently.

The reason that this is so damaging is that Labour has been exposed as completely opportunist and untrustworthy on the biggest issue facing the country. Corbyn put party interest before national interest, and has been found out.

Who can trust him on anything he ever says about Brexit again, when he is so willing to change position if he smells the slightest scent of a Conservative revolt?

He was prepared to deceive students over tuition fees and debt, and now he’s deceived the country over Brexit."

Corbyn remains unelectable

Labour remain unfit to govern
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-09-2017, 10:07 AM

Re: Corbyn’s Cunning EU Plan Has Failed

You keep telling yourself that it might make you feel happier. What I heard yesterday sounds more like we are more electable than ever.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-09-2017, 10:39 AM

The facts are the facts Julie. Your bold leader is duplicitous at best and a complete and utter charlatan at worst. He has no interest at all in the UK people or its wishes. He's been found out too many times and has become 100% discredited.

He simply lies and dupes the nation on a whim to suit his political position.
Sure, other politicians lie too, but never before has one man proven to be so deeply shallow and untrustworthy and willing to do and say anything to get votes.

Corbyn MUST go, there is absolutely no question, and he WILL go, I guarantee it. The question is, once that happens will the "Labour Party" actually stand for anything coherent? Split horribly as it currently is, what chance is there that it can present a cohesive position to the electorate?
The hard left militant thugs are simply going to have to break apart from the sensible moderates to create 2 parties. There will be a fight to retain the Labour badge and new leaders will have to emerge. All of this is going to take a great deal of time. You can't hope to just throw up a new straw man/woman to lead the party and expect people to vote for them. The populous needs time to work out who the new leaders are, what they stand for, what their history is like, whether they seem sensible, rational, intelligent and capable of running a country.

All of this should have happened in 2016 or earlier. Yet the Loonies are still even now dithering about, fawning over the leader that lost them the election, pretending they won the election because they can't really face up to the truth of the dismal result they scraped.

Looney supporters all over the internet are clutching at silly little polls saying look, Labour is ahead, when the fact is we just had the biggest and most accurate poll you could ever hope to conduct, an actual general election. There are simply still too many Loonies in total denial about what just happened and too many Labour MPs are afraid of losing their jobs if they stand up to be counted.

Only 7 were brave enough to disobey Corbyn's shameless instruction to reject the EU Withdrawal Bill and another 13 brave enough to abstain. That in itself is a shocking revelation of the mindset and morality of the rest of the Labour MPs. That they would engage in the purposeful obstruction of the BrExit process, trying to delay it in order to ultimately reverse it, is unforgivable. They have essentially trodden over the democratic process, ignored the will of the people and demonstrated that they only have their own interests at heart.

The good news is that this entire plan, the whole Labour con trick on BrExit has come crashing down and in the event, the Tories got the Bil through with consummate ease. They didn't even need the support of the DUP to win !

Tory MPs have stood firm to support the will of the people, to get BrExit done as quickly as possible, to honour the democratic result of the referendum.

The Lying Looney Labour party have shown themselves to be a witless and shameless bunch of whores.
Docholliday
Norfolk UK
Docholliday is male  Docholliday has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-09-2017, 10:40 AM

Julie you are living in a dream Labour will never get in again especially with that bearded twit as leader. Electable hahaha!!!
Realist
Chatterbox
UK

13-09-2017, 10:54 AM

Originally Posted by Docholliday ->
Julie you are living in a dream Labour will never get in again especially with that bearded twit as leader. Electable hahaha!!!
Correct.

No worries though as the unions are planning to oust Old Compo Corbyn soon. Better late than never I suppose !
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-09-2017, 11:07 AM

Well at least I have someone I can vote for, for many years many of us have lamented there was no one anywhere near our political views to vote for, corbyns left has cured that.

If you want a one party government wish him away because the difference between blairites and tories is hard to find.

It seems rather unfair to say those of us on the left haven't a place in the political scene. I don't think many of us have wished for less choice.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK

13-09-2017, 02:50 PM

So I take it Julie you condone the death threats, the spitting at opposition members, the threatening of opposition MPs and their families, throwing bricks through windows and so on? That is after all the hard left way.
You believe there is a place in politics for such mentality?!
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-09-2017, 03:03 PM

Looks like the EU plan has failed too. Junkers speech this day. Hopes for more countries to join, a President of the EU, more countries to transfer to the euro, more schengen, more trade with Australia and New Zealand. , and according to him, the UK are going to regret Brexit.
That could be his view but it could also be assumed they are positioning themselves to ride a storm once we exit, by accumulating more finance and trade from as many countries as possible., and once again attempting to threaten us with failure. Corbyn wouldn't have a tentacle to stand on with that lot. A pathetic little jelly fish, who most can see through.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey

13-09-2017, 04:12 PM

Originally Posted by Realist ->
So I take it Julie you condone the death threats, the spitting at opposition members, the threatening of opposition MPs and their families, throwing bricks through windows and so on? That is after all the hard left way.
You believe there is a place in politics for such mentality?!
No and I very much doubt Jeremy does either. I'm a Quaker btw we don't tend to be violent or threatening at all.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK

13-09-2017, 04:18 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
No and I very much doubt Jeremy does either. I'm a Quaker btw we don't tend to be violent or threatening at all.
It doesn't really matter whether you deem yourself peacful or not. If you give your support to groups of people that are violent and anti democratic then you are in effect pitching in with them.

It's not much use saying, "but it's not me perpetrating the violence"

Same with the Catholic Church. Once you openly and honestly appraise the collective power and believe/realise that its clergy have engaged in horrendous bouts of "kiddy fiddling" you have to stand up and be counted and say "I can't be a part of this"

It doesn't matter that a person themselves is not a kiddy fiddler. It matters however when people support the organisation which is infested with it.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top