Join for free
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 > Last »
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2017, 08:49 AM

Name & Shame 'em!!!

Seems some politicians (yes from both sides) have misbehaved themselves. I say name and shame them all!!!

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...-a8024556.html

And yet another one - this one is a scumbag 'nasty party' member. I wonder how many more will crawl out or be discovered hiding in the woodwork???

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...-a8025351.html
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2017, 09:11 AM

Re: Name & Shame 'em!!!

Well I for one am not in favour of historical accusations, I think allowing MPs to be named and shamed will just result in a public enquiry and cost the tax payers money.

Which of us here have not not experienced sexual harassment at some time? Have to admit I'm a bit fed up with the he touched my bum brigade, I think men/women have now got the message and unless it is serious criminal harassment we should now draw a line under it.

From now on men/women should feel at ease reporting it when it happens. Let's not get into historical claims.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2017, 09:24 AM

Originally Posted by summer ->
Well I for one am not in favour of historical accusations, I think allowing MPs to be named and shamed will just result in a public enquiry and cost the tax payers money.

Which of us here have not not experienced sexual harassment at some time? Have to admit I'm a bit fed up with the he touched my bum brigade, I think men/women have now got the message and unless it is serious criminal harassment we should now draw a line under it.

From now on men/women should feel at ease reporting it when it happens. Let's not get into historical claims.
I agree Summer the 'let's have a witchhunt' brigade with the help of social media has got going.

Many of us have been subject to a bit of male sexual banter or touching and dealt with it at the time with a minimum of fuss.
I can remember my grandmother saying a certain gentleman of standing in the village made way for her to go through a narrow gate and touched her breast so she removed her hat pin and stuck it in his behind.
Unacceptable behaviour swiftly dealt with.
caricature
Devon,England.
caricature is male  caricature has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2017, 12:22 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Seems some politicians (yes from both sides) have misbehaved themselves. I say name and shame them all!!!

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...-a8024556.html

And yet another one - this one is a scumbag 'nasty party' member. I wonder how many more will crawl out or be discovered hiding in the woodwork???

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...-a8025351.html
From the article and it must be asked if Corbyn is of such knowledge whats he doing giving a speech rather than dealing with it.

The Labour leader said there is a “warped and degrading culture” - where the abuse of women is accepted and normalised and is thriving in the corridors of power, including Westminster.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2017, 12:29 PM

Originally Posted by caricature ->
From the article and it must be asked if Corbyn is of such knowledge whats he doing giving a speech rather than dealing with it.

At least Jeremy Corbyn is openly speaking about it whilst from the scumbag 'nasty party' there is a deafening silence !!!
caricature
Devon,England.
caricature is male  caricature has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2017, 12:37 PM

At least Jeremy Corbyn is openly speaking about it whilst from the scumbag 'nasty party' there is a deafening silence !!!
He's dealing with it then is he?
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK

29-10-2017, 12:46 PM

Originally Posted by caricature ->
He's dealing with it then is he?

I wouldn't know, since I'm not a member, but having raised the issue there is every possibility if not probability he is, whereas the scumbag 'nasty party' are singularly reticent to raise their voices on this issue - we can all deduce why, since most of the scumbag 'nasty party' cabinet were being entertained at various times by Mandy and Christine amongst others.
Rainmaker
North Midlands UK
Rainmaker is male  Rainmaker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2017, 12:47 PM

Who's Jeremy speaking to , Diane Abbott. Must be pillow talk. ☺
caricature
Devon,England.

29-10-2017, 12:52 PM

I wouldn't know, since I'm not a member, but having raised the issue there is every possibility if not probability he is, whereas the scumbag 'nasty party' are singularly reticent to raise their voices on this issue - we can all deduce why, since most of the scumbag 'nasty party' cabinet were being entertained at various times by Mandy and Christine amongst others.
Stop living in the past,its the here an now,Corbyn intimates he has knowledge of sexual harassment in the corridors of Westimster,giving a talk will eradicate it will it?
Rainmaker
North Midlands UK
Rainmaker is male  Rainmaker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2017, 12:53 PM

Perhaps he'll get Clive Lewis or that little gem of a person Jared O'mara to deal with it.

Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top