Join for free
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 > Last »
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2017, 08:56 PM

News for the remainiacs

Here you are. Straight from the horse's mouth!

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/...z&utm_campaign
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2017, 10:47 PM

Re: News for the remainiacs

I recently exchanged emails with a family in Spain who own a successful restaurant there. I asked what the general feeling was in regards to BrExit and the EU. They told me that most Spanish people they have spoken to regret being in the EU and want out. They expect that SPexit will not be far away.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2017, 12:40 AM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Here you are. Straight from the horse's mouth!

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/...z&utm_campaign
Yes I heard this on the radio today. I'm sure it won't be long before the whole thing collapses.
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2017, 12:59 AM

Well, it's either lip-service , admission they are not up to the job as it should be run, or trying to calm the swell before there are any more attempt to leave , thus countries taking their money with them, rather than contributing to the Central Bank of Europe's debts.

Not likely that a man in such a position would bend and crumble without an ulterior motive. He's heading back into politics ? He's just admitted to failure on what could be considered a massive scale, so how can that be possible ?
Silbee
Wales ... aka God's pocket.
Silbee is female  Silbee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2017, 01:05 AM

It must be bad if that piece of bovine excrement is saying it but we were getting the gist of that anyway.

I detest him for his foul rhetoric toward us and our country.
Silbee
Silbee is female  Silbee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2017, 01:07 AM

Originally Posted by Realist ->
I recently exchanged emails with a family in Spain who own a successful restaurant there. I asked what the general feeling was in regards to BrExit and the EU. They told me that most Spanish people they have spoken to regret being in the EU and want out. They expect that SPexit will not be far away.
It was the same in Germany in September.
zuludog
N E Lancashire
zuludog is male  zuludog has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2017, 11:22 AM

Well now, it's just been reported that the bankers and economists admit they made a mistake in forecasting doom & gloom if the country voted Leave
If anything the opposite is true, as it has also been reported that Britain now has one of the strongest economies in the world

But this begs the question; was this a genuine mistake, albeit a major one, or was it a deliberate attempt to influence the outcome?
Silbee

06-01-2017, 11:36 AM

In my opinion, it was deliberate. Project Fears tentacles dug deep.
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2017, 11:38 AM

I felt it was deliberate on behalf of the remainers, and that constant doom and gloom from their campaign led to many deciding we were being denied our own common sense.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2017, 11:42 AM

Originally Posted by Nom ->
I felt it was deliberate on behalf of the remainers, and that constant doom and gloom from their campaign led to many deciding we were being denied our own common sense.
Don't forget also, we had O'Bummer over here spreading the gloom, telling us that we would be last on the list as far as America is concerned; Now, he is complaining that Russia influenced their election result.

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top