Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2017, 06:58 AM

Good morning Friday

Good morning everyone, blowing a gale here and a good frost but no snow yet, hopefully miss us altogether by the look of the forecast.

Our youngest daughter (42 ) is apparently in labour, so we may have another grandchild before the day is out....

Enjoy your day folks.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2017, 08:00 AM

Re: Good morning Friday

Good morning all, congratulations Barry on your impending future grandchild.

Off to the hospital early this morning hope the taxi can get through all the snow and ice.

Have a good day, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2017, 08:03 AM

Good Morning all - going to have a busy day today - four cards to make.

Just looked out of the window and ... Yipee! It is Snowing !!
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2017, 08:07 AM

Good morning all.

Its still quite a lot of snow here, the roads are not too bad just the pavements, got to go to Hospital this morning, hopefully its not that bad outside.

Have a nice day all.

p.s. Barry good luck and congratulations on your grandchild.
Emjay
Chatterbox
London UK
Emjay is male  Emjay has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2017, 09:46 AM

Good morning people.
Yes it is cold out there. I went for my usual dog walk around the field at 0810, the wind was biting. We, both dog and I were glad to get back in.
I still have to go out again to take OH prescription to Morrisons, but it will not be by bicycle.
Also shopping to Sainsbury's later.
Brrr, did I say it was cold?
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2017, 09:49 AM

Good morning all clear sky, sunny .... and a dusting of snow overnight.

Barry I hope all goes well for your daughter today ...

Enjoy your day everyone
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2017, 10:06 AM

Good morning fellow members a bitterly cold day here and treacherous underfoot on the road with ice and a sprinkling of snow. At least walking the fields was ok.

My son is coming to lunch and I if I washing dries without freezing there will be ironing to do.

Enjoy your day everyone
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2017, 10:11 AM

Good morning all. I just woke up to a snowy garden.
Luckily the road is clear so it won't stop me getting the car out for my usual Friday stuff - afternoon swim etc.

Have a good day all.
Suzuki Sue
Chatterbox
West Yorkshire
Suzuki Sue is female  Suzuki Sue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2017, 10:19 AM

Good morning everyone

We have no snow as yet just a fine scattering with the wind that's still blustery.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2017, 10:47 AM

Good morning all.

Barry, I hope all goes well with your daughter! Do please update us, as and when.

Shall only walk out to get my newspaper today and take it easy. Chicken soup now in the slow cooker, using the stock made the other day, and shall finish up the chicken on a roast meal later. Then will start raiding the freezer from tomorrow.

Niece and sister offered to help me but I don't see that I'll need them.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top