Join for free
Lindyloo
isle of wight
Lindyloo is female  Lindyloo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-10-2017, 12:59 PM

Help - again please!

I'm trying to get a visa for Vietnam. The fee varies depending on the numbers entries and length of visit so an email must be sent to the Vietnam Embassy and they respond:

Dear Sir/Madam,

INSTRUCTION ON TOURIST VISA APPLICATION
(For people staying in the UK)

1. Visa fees and processing time: Please click here for applicable fees and processing time. (Bank details provided below)

This link on the email in "click here" gets this response:
Forbidden

Error 403

I'm sure I opened that link when I first got the email, but I certainly can't open it now. I've tried turning off my firewall, but no help at all.

Any ideas?
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-10-2017, 01:06 PM

Re: Help - again please!

Have you cleared your browsers cache?
The reasons for this error are explained here: https://www.lifewire.com/403-forbidd...lained-2617989
Lindyloo
isle of wight
Lindyloo is female  Lindyloo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-10-2017, 01:14 PM

Thanks so much for your swift reply. I did my monthly security check on my computer yesterday, so yes, I guess in using c/cleaner my browsers cache was cleared............... But I've just heard back from the embassy giving me a new link.........and finally have the information I need.

Thanks very much.
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-10-2017, 01:17 PM

Originally Posted by Lindyloo ->
Thanks so much for your swift reply. I did my monthly security check on my computer yesterday, so yes, I guess in using c/cleaner my browsers cache was cleared............... But I've just heard back from the embassy giving me a new link.........and finally have the information I need.

Thanks very much.
Drive you crazy at times don't they?
Lindyloo
isle of wight

24-10-2017, 01:27 PM

Originally Posted by Purwell ->
Drive you crazy at times don't they?
Sometimes wonder if it's worth it............Can live without them, can't live with them. Funnily enough, I remember that from another era of my life!

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top