Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2017, 05:47 PM

Re: UnPatriotic Comrade Corbyn Snubs WW1 Celebrations

Originally Posted by Purwell ->
This was 4 years ago and there certainly are more important things that money could have been spent on. Extremely childish OP by an very sad person.
Oh dear, never mind princess
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2017, 05:55 PM

Originally Posted by Purwell ->
This was 4 years ago and there certainly are more important things that money could have been spent on. Extremely childish OP by an very sad person.
Par for the course these days on the forum really purwell.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2017, 06:13 PM

I have to admit .... these days it is a bit like standing in the trenches and ducking missiles as one scumbag flies over and another retaliatory one is lobbed back.

I almost feel like we're all qualifying to become real politicians and should stand for office.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2017, 08:41 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
Isn't he right though that's what we comemorate, all those young men and women killed and maimed in the theatre of war.

Only difference is he is savaged for saying it because he's him.
Your penchant for trying to defend Corbyn no matter what travesties he perpetrates is just getting embarrassing now.

Of course we should commemorate the fallen from our world wars, both first and second. Corbyn cares not one jot for Britain or its history or for those who fought and gave their lives to secure our freedoms today. He is an out and out imposter trying to usurp the country.

I spoke with a group of 20 years olds this past week, who appeared Corbyn supporters. I said to them, "you do know he supported the IRA right through the 70s/80s don't you?"

"Oh, did he?" they said!

Hopefully they will do their research now instead of being duped muppets.

Corbyn is simply unelectable.

Stop trying to defend the indefensible, it just makes you look silly.
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2017, 08:53 PM

Originally Posted by Realist ->
Your penchant for trying to defend Corbyn no matter what travesties he perpetrates is just getting embarrassing now.

Of course we should commemorate the fallen from our world wars, both first and second. Corbyn cares not one jot for Britain or its history or for those who fought and gave their lives to secure our freedoms today. He is an out and out imposter trying to usurp the country.

I spoke with a group of 20 years olds this past week, who appeared Corbyn supporters. I said to them, "you do know he supported the IRA right through the 70s/80s don't you?"

"Oh, did he?" they said!

Excellent post
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2017, 08:55 PM

Originally Posted by Realist ->

"Oh, did he?" they said!

I'm not making childish threads though am I, the forum isn't a place for what you and some others are doing IMO. Makes us all look childish in the extreme. And I'll defend anyone I think is a decent person getting a hard time.
CeeCee
UK
CeeCee is female  CeeCee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2017, 10:03 PM

I thought the OFF was better than the one I left, now I see it is not. The same unpleasant vitriol from a certain element. My days here are numbered
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2017, 10:18 PM

Don't say that CeeCee .... ignore such threads and enjoy the ones you prefer. I hate it when folk feel the need to go. They tend to forget they'll be missed.
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil

04-11-2017, 10:29 PM

Originally Posted by CeeCee ->
I thought the OFF was better than the one I left, now I see it is not. The same unpleasant vitriol from a certain element. My days here are numbered
Never Flounce! Never tell everyone you are going to leave, unless of course you feed off the posts that say, ‘please, please stay coz we luvs ya’
If you are going just go...I really hate long forum goodbyes that end up with the Flouncer staying....so Cee Cee please pleas stay.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England

04-11-2017, 10:47 PM

Rehab .. you're incorrigible .. .. but get your cheeky butt off to that bum clenching thread.

someone has to lighten the mood around here

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top