Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2017, 08:53 AM

Re: Breaking news...breaking news...

Poppy is a nice name for a bitch.
Emjay
Chatterbox
London UK
Emjay is male  Emjay has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2017, 09:39 AM

I bet you will be calling it 'bloody dog' at times. 🐕😩
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2017, 10:00 AM

It will have its pet run for quite some time, to be in.

I'm after a wide stairgate or something similar to stop it getting past the lounge, where all the new carpets/floor coverings are. As said before, there will be puppy training pads, it will be kept in the run when I'm not there, and over night, the carpet in the lounge is due to be thrown, so after a year when it has become toilet trained, I can see about having the lounge done up, and new floor covering - most probably laminate - laid.

I've not been sitting here idle for the last few months! It's all been thought through. Of course there'll be accidents...I'm expecting that, but I'm minimising the area where that'll happen.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2017, 08:23 PM

Hi Jazzi,

What time are you picking Pup up tomorrow? And where have you got to go to get her?

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top