Join for free
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2017, 11:06 PM

Anti-Corbyn Faction In The Looney Labour Party

The mess that is Looney Labour continues to rumble on. Despite the fact that "Jezbollah" Corbyn was the man that lost Labour the election (he is simply unelectable) the party has still failed to oust him and are still dilly dallying about.

The article below highlights a group of "non-factional" people running for the National Executive Committee who are linked to anti-Corbyn faction.

https://www.vice.com/en_uk/article/8...ction-campaign

"This month there will be an election for three new seats on Labour's National Executive Committee (NEC), one of the party's most powerful bodies. The NEC is "the governing body of the Labour Party". After two Labour leadership election victories, Corbyn has not managed to secure a majority of support on this committee."

"The "independent " candidates – comedian Eddie Izzard, activist Johanna Baxter and businessman Gurinder Singh Josan – are standing for the November National Executive Committee election. Their main campaign website says they are standing on a platform of "independence and diversity", because they are "independent minded" and will "not take instruction from any faction"."

All is not well in the Looney party it seems !

This comes after the problems at the recent Labour Party Conference where many Labourites were absolutely furious that "Jezbollah" took BrExit off the agenda of things to be discussed.

I Watched Labour Moderates Plot Against Corbyn

https://www.vice.com/en_uk/article/w...er-corbyn-fans

"Progress attendees were very, very angry that Brexit is not going to be debated at conference. Momentum successfully blocked a Brexit debate because they know it's a tricky one for their man JC. He has to walk a tightrope between pro and anti-EU feeling in the electorate and his party, not to mention his own less than total enthusiasm for membership of a single market that might stop him nationalising the trains."
Devo
SW UK
Devo is male  Devo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2017, 11:21 PM

Re: Anti-Corbyn Faction In The Looney Labour Party

I suppose he has to keep posting because e otherwise he might have to look at his own beloved party and weep. People who do not support Corbyn standing for the NEC is hardly int he same league as the several mutually loathing subparties, each with their own agenda, that make up the Tory party nowadays. Imagine having to show allegiance to the Blessed Theresa 'Utter' DisMay...not that they do, of course. Nor, I imagine, do the few geriatric members that are still clinging on, each having dreams about their particular favourite future leader. Pitiful!
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2017, 07:30 AM

Hi

I am not a natural Tory Voter, only done so once, that was tactical, to get rid of Blair.

I cannot vote for Corbyn or those behind him.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2017, 10:50 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
I am not a natural Tory Voter, only done so once, that was tactical, to get rid of Blair.

I cannot vote for Corbyn or those behind him.
Likewise. Only voted Tory once simply because Old Compo "Jezbollah" Corbyn is thoroughly unelectable. Have UJ to thank for swaying me to vote that way.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2017, 11:34 AM

If you allow anyone to sway your vote on a forum we really do get the government we deserve.
Most political parties have been in various states of dismay since referendum. They don't know how to relate to us any more. Labour MPs put up a figure of fun for leader and nearly crapped themselves when he was popular. You couldn't make up what's going on in the Tory party at the moment.

It would be funny if it wasn't so serious.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-11-2017, 05:30 PM

Originally Posted by Realist ->
Likewise. Only voted Tory once simply because Old Compo "Jezbollah" Corbyn is thoroughly unelectable. Have UJ to thank for swaying me to vote that way.

If I'm capable of that, it just proves how weak and unprincipled you are!!!
Realist
Chatterbox
UK

22-11-2017, 07:51 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
If I'm capable of that, it just proves how weak and unprincipled you are!!!
No, it rather more proves what a liability you are to Labour as a whole.
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-11-2017, 08:08 PM

Any evening, any day,
You will find them all,
Doing the Lambeth Walk.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top