Join for free
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2017, 06:16 AM

Re: The New Austin Brexit

AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2017, 07:56 AM

Yes let's walk away from energy standards and safety standards says dyson, that way i can cut corners on my products and make more profit as well as reducing competition from better and cheaper options..

Talk about vested interests
Moscow
Scotland
Moscow is male  Moscow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2017, 08:23 AM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
Yes let's walk away from energy standards and safety standards says dyson, that way i can cut corners on my products and make more profit as well as reducing competition from better and cheaper options..

Talk about vested interests
Better than Dyson?

There aren't many products better than Dyson.

It's in his interests to have high standards as that's the part of the market he pitches to

I didn't hear him say that he didn't want any safety standards so why do you say that?

Lower standards would work against his business.

I think you need to work out what it is you really believe in.
You are knocking and undermining the innovators, entrepreneurs and wealth creators in favour of a bloated, self serving, elitist, expensive political experiment that is going to consume every nation in Europe and sow discord and conflict (already happening, in fact).

Julie S claimed recently that you are an intelligent contributor. I don't see any original thinking in your posts . You just spew the same old liberal negativity and fear mongering. You need to up your game, Annie S!
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2017, 12:07 PM

Originally Posted by Bruce ->
Sorry, are you really that stupid?? Australia has not had a recession since 1991 and you think that is incompetent? Don't make me laugh.
The natural educated response from an Australian
And on the world stage where are you? Not known for your political or military clout in world affairs are you? Stick with what you know best Bruce, rugby and cricket
basser
Chatterbox
ENGLAND
basser is male  basser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2017, 12:26 PM

AWW Auzzies whinging again, how boring, are they still sulking over the fact they had their arses thrashed by the Brits in the 2016 Rio Olympics.....

hahahahahahaha.
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2017, 12:46 PM

Mate in Sidney told me this,

“I'm in Sydney and it may as well be Bombay or Jakarta as the place has been taken over by Hajjiis.

At the same time, I'm paying $900 per week in tax, $35 for a packet of smokes and you can't rent an apartment in Sydney for less than $600 per week. Beer's $10 a pint, the telly' scrap and it's $6 for a kilo of tomatoes.

Place is a shithole and the ***** running it ought to be shot”

He is a bit of a wag.

You can’t be a politician in Oz if you have relatives who were foreigners, which actually means the only people qualified to run the country are the Abbo’s who according to that Hansen woman eat their babies.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2017, 01:51 PM

Originally Posted by Moscow ->
Better than Dyson?

There aren't many products better than Dyson.

It's in his interests to have high standards as that's the part of the market he pitches to

I didn't hear him say that he didn't want any safety standards so why do you say that?

Lower standards would work against his business.

I think you need to work out what it is you really believe in.
You are knocking and undermining the innovators, entrepreneurs and wealth creators in favour of a bloated, self serving, elitist, expensive political experiment that is going to consume every nation in Europe and sow discord and conflict (already happening, in fact).

Julie S claimed recently that you are an intelligent contributor. I don't see any original thinking in your posts . You just spew the same old liberal negativity and fear mongering. You need to up your game, Annie S!
Hi

Dyson no longer manufactures here in the UK.

That says everything you need to know.
Moscow
Scotland
Moscow is male  Moscow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2017, 01:56 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Dyson no longer manufactures here in the UK.

That says everything you need to know.

Tell me what it says to your mind !

If I recall his plans to expand his production capability in Malmesbury was scuppered by the local council.

Dyson still has his R&D facilities in the UK and has invested heavily in this.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2017, 02:07 PM

Originally Posted by Rehab44 ->

Mate in Sidney told me this,

“I'm in Sydney and it may as well be Bombay or Jakarta as the place has been taken over by Hajjiis.

At the same time, I'm paying $900 per week in tax, $35 for a packet of smokes and you can't rent an apartment in Sydney for less than $600 per week. Beer's $10 a pint, the telly' scrap and it's $6 for a kilo of tomatoes.

What a load of bollocks.

Beer is about $5 a schooner, less in clubs, tomatoes are $3.50 a kilo (there is a shortage due to the weather) and to pay $900 a week in tax you would be earning in excess of $3500 (£1800) a week. The GST (VAT) is 10%

I don't know what cigarettes cost but the price is probably why smoking rates are down to something like 12% of the population.

How about some facts rather than your mate's bullshit?
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil

18-11-2017, 02:55 PM

Originally Posted by Bruce ->
What a load of bollocks.

Beer is about $5 a schooner, less in clubs, tomatoes are $3.50 a kilo (there is a shortage due to the weather) and to pay $900 a week in tax you would be earning in excess of $3500 (£1800) a week. The GST (VAT) is 10%

I don't know what cigarettes cost but the price is probably why smoking rates are down to something like 12% of the population.

How about some facts rather than your mate's bullshit?
Temper Temper, Brucie, he has lived there for quite a number of years and unlike you I suppose does not see Australia through rose coloured glasses.

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top