Join for free
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2017, 05:06 PM

Comrade Corbyn Sucks Up To Russia

Old Compo Comrade Corbyn, the wolf in sheep's clothing, total Marxist/Communist, has imo tried to play down Teresa May's criticism of Putin in which she says Russia have engaged in fake news and more.

According to the article the Labour spokesman said:

"I think we need to see more evidence of what's being talked about...[but] Jeremy has made clear on a number of occasions that we need to see an attempt through dialogue to ratchet down tensions with Russia,”

https://www.politicshome.com/news/uk...idence-russian

"Earlier this week Theresa May issued a blunt message to the Moscow, accusing them of seeking to “undermine our institutions” by spreading fake news.

A new study released today suggested some 150,000 fake Twitter accounts based in Russia had been used to try to influence last year’s Brexit referendum. . . . "

"many of them with apparently little or no human control - focused heavily in Brexit in the days leading up to the vote, according to the Times.

The paper said they posted some 45,000 messages just in the last 48 hours of the referendum campaign - most of them supporting a vote to leave the EU."

“He has made clear that in the Nato-Russian relationship there has been tension on both sides.”

The Labour leader has previously described Nato as “a danger to world peace and a danger to world security”, although he has since said he wants to “work within Nato” to enhance global security."

What a prize tw@t Comrade Corbyn is.

He would imo turn this country into a communist regime given half a chance.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2017, 05:14 PM

Re: Comrade Corbyn Sucks Up To Russia

I don't get this at all, USA Obama came over and actually threatened us during the referendum, but that's ok ? Russia tries to influence us and that's bad ?

All makes no sense to me at all, I don't remember the tories telling Obama to but out either I believe Cameron applauded him !
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2017, 05:21 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
I don't get this at all
lols

Yes you do, you simply can't deal with it and don't have the skills to make a suitable defence for your hero, the Marxist and Communist Comrade Corbyn .

We have a report showing 150,000 fake Twitter accounts used to post thousands of referendum related messages ad May clearly has plenty of other evidence of Russian meddling.

The duplicitous Corbyn is simply sucking up to his communist pals instead of standing up for Britain alongside Teresa.

The man is an out and out traitor imo.

Put a gun in his hand, send him to war in the Middle East and I would have every expectation that he would be shooting British soldiers !
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2017, 05:24 PM

Well if you don't believe what I say not much I can do about that. I don't understand why we can be threatened by one country and that's ok btw if you think all countries aren't at this you are rather naive because I'm willing to bet most are, especially those with politicians in charge, oh that really would be most wouldn't it
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2017, 12:31 AM

The difficulty is knowing whether or not the influence was taken up by the 'leavers ' or the 'remainers.' !

Surely this is the thin end of the wedge, i.e. propaganda by someone, to force another referendum ? (no doubt fixed and forced on those aged over 65yrs , cause they aint got long and shouldn't be allowed to vote )
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-11-2017, 05:22 PM

Originally Posted by Realist ->
Old Compo Comrade Corbyn, the wolf in sheep's clothing, total Marxist/Communist, has imo tried to play down Teresa May's criticism of Putin in which she says Russia have engaged in fake news and more.

According to the article the Labour spokesman said:

"I think we need to see more evidence of what's being talked about...[but] Jeremy has made clear on a number of occasions that we need to see an attempt through dialogue to ratchet down tensions with Russia,”

https://www.politicshome.com/news/uk...idence-russian

"Earlier this week Theresa May issued a blunt message to the Moscow, accusing them of seeking to “undermine our institutions” by spreading fake news.

A new study released today suggested some 150,000 fake Twitter accounts based in Russia had been used to try to influence last year’s Brexit referendum. . . . "

"many of them with apparently little or no human control - focused heavily in Brexit in the days leading up to the vote, according to the Times.

The paper said they posted some 45,000 messages just in the last 48 hours of the referendum campaign - most of them supporting a vote to leave the EU."

“He has made clear that in the Nato-Russian relationship there has been tension on both sides.”

The Labour leader has previously described Nato as “a danger to world peace and a danger to world security”, although he has since said he wants to “work within Nato” to enhance global security."

What a prize tw@t Comrade Corbyn is.

Yeah, I like it, bring it on!!!
basser
Chatterbox
ENGLAND
basser is male  basser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-11-2017, 05:28 PM

Compo Corbyn....that made me ROPMSL.....
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-11-2017, 05:29 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->

Yeah, I like it, bring it on!!!
Hi

That is what I am totally against UJ.

Communism just does not work.

I am in no fear of Putin at all, he is not a Communist.

He also deals with terrorists ruthlessly.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top